Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
We thought we should share this story with everyone!
As from 1st October the Scottish government has imposed a ban on "cut price" promotions on alcohol in supermarkets:Doh: e.g. no more buying 3 bottles of wine for £10 or similar bargain deals:Blush:
However, top marks to Asda who were shown on BBC Scotland tonight saying that they had found a way round this latest legislation........their response was to drop certain wines to £3.33 per bottle!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb:
Asda certainly get our vote, since we can still buy three bottles of wine for a tenner!:roflmto:
Stitch that Alex Salmond:Blush::ROFLMAO:

callumwa

Free Member
Jan 16, 2011
Tyne & Wear, sometimes..
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 yrs +, 30+ yrs motorbike touring
The Scottish government should be applauded for tackling this serious health issue..

Asda have put profit before health ... :thumbdown:

Why should I have to pay over the odds for a cheap bottle of wine. Government forcing prices up does not solve the problem. Those with drink problems will still get their booze same as a drug addict gets their fix. It is education that is needed not penalising everyone.

In France you can buy cheap wine from 1 Euro a bottle. Why do they not have the same problems. I have a lot of time for Alec Salmond but don't agree with this move. What's next ban 2 for 1 on Choc Chip Cookies to solve the obesity problems. :Doh:

bernardfeay

Free Member
Nov 18, 2009
Bolton
Funster No
MH
hymer exsis
Exp
10 years
Our wine comes from Lidl in France at about 1.89 euros per bottle. We bring about 2 dozen boxes back each time we cross. We also buy Saint Omer beer at about £10 for 24 tins. The UK can do what it likes as far as we are concerned.

What I find pathetic is that an alcoholic will change his/her drinking habits because of a simple price change; surely we can avoid buying the kids a pair of shoes or a coat for winter.

Basic government policy is entirely aimed at poor people. I have no idea what their plans are to reduce alcohol consumption amongst the rich folk.

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Exactly , they would be better taxing high fat junk type food cakes crisps and biscuits , if they seriously want to help the British population. Stop the buy 2 get 1 free in that type of food .
Obesity is a growing problem. Far too many fat children and adults . Its a time bomb ticking for the years to come.
I bought 2 pairs of trousers in M&S last week and was a good size smaller than i normally am in every pair i tried on. I could have gone the next size down ( making it 2 sizes smaller ) but wanted them for work so went a bit looser.
I haven't lost any weight. So its obviously a ploy to make you feel better about the size you actually are.

I buy 3 for a tenner wine , every week . I dont drink it all in one evening.
( Though have been known to polish off a bottle and a half , over a long evening sitting outside the mh chatting at a meet :Blush:)
Im not an alcoholic , but then im not a greedy b@gger either. Everything in moderation.
Besides is wine the alkies choice ? All the ones i see on the park benches / bus stops around Wakefield have carrier bags full of strong cider and cans of strong beer.
They must be posher up in Scotland.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Why should I have to pay over the odds for a cheap bottle of wine. Government forcing prices up does not solve the problem. Those with drink problems will still get their booze same as a drug addict gets their fix. It is education that is needed not penalising everyone.

In France you can buy cheap wine from 1 Euro a bottle. Why do they not have the same problems. I have a lot of time for Alec Salmond but don't agree with this move. What's next ban 2 for 1 on Choc Chip Cookies to solve the obesity problems. :Doh:

On it's own it is not a solution, but cheap freely available booze has been identified as a contributing factor and has let many down the the path of self destruction ..

Are you denying that the problem isn't getting bigger and if not, it has nothing to do with pricing and availability ?

Asda have undermined the efforts .. this is not socially responsible.. and it's not just Scotland.
Last year n England and Wales over 1,000,000 people were admitted to hospital suffering from an alcohol related illness .. the financial and human cost is staggering ..

My point was, tacking this problem by whatever means should take president over supermarket profits and how much tax is levied..

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Im not an alcoholic , but then im not a greedy b@gger either. Everything in moderation.
Besides is wine the alkies choice ? All the ones i see on the park benches / bus stops around Wakefield have carrier bags full of strong cider and cans of strong beer.
They must be posher up in Scotland.

The majority of alcoholics don't sit on a park bench.. but at home. Many are unaware they have a problem, and by they time they admit it, it's almost too late.. because if not tackled, sooner or later they will end up there..

I have met many, it is soul destroying talking to and trying to help a once proud husband and father or mother and wife.. doctor or engineer, destitute and in the grip of an incurable disease..

Alcoholism isn't an illness of the poor ... doesn't care whether your black or white, rich or poor.. own a house or live on a bench.

The wino on the park bench is cliché image , one many think can never happen to them .. oddly, none on the park bench did either..

I've told my story before.. so not going to repeat... all I will say is if you are drinking every day , or on your own, you may have a problem.. this is not directed at anyone who has posted ..

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
I wonder why the UK has such an alcoholic drink culture, where the quantities you can consume is boasted about and having a really heavy hangover is a badge of honour...:Eeek:

JJ :Cool:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
The Scottish government should be applauded for tackling this serious health issue..

Asda have put profit before health ... :thumbdown:

Thats a load of rubbish Jim
Bit like blaming the tobacco industry for my cough, or Smith and Wesern for all the gun crime
Geo

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Thats a load of rubbish Jim
Bit like blaming the tobacco industry for my cough, or Smith and Wesern for all the gun crime
Geo

your opinion.. and IMO, a spurious argument for not tackling alcohol related illnesses

* taxing fags to the hilt and education has cut tobacco consumption...

* licencing fire arms and strict gun controls has kept gun UK crime relatively low .

* reducing cost and ease of access and purchase of alcohol has increased alcohol related illnesses.

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
your opinion.. and IMO, a spurious argument for not tackling alcohol related illnesses

* taxing fags to the hilt and education has cut tobacco consumption...

* licencing fire arms and strict gun controls has kept gun UK crime relatively low .

* reducing cost and ease of access and purchase of alcohol has increased alcohol related illnesses.

So, using your logic Jim
Next time im done for speeding I send the fine to Ford:thumb:
Works for me
Where theres blame theres a claim:RollEyes:
Forgot to add
your wrong there too
Changing public opinion is whats made the difference not prices or tax

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
Timberland
snip..

Changing public opinion is whats made the difference not prices or tax

sadly you are correct, and while it is socially acceptable, nay even applauded by some to get rat arsed, have a hangover and brag about it, it won't change .... but making it cheap and available 24/7 isn't helping a deteriorating situation ...

callumwa

Free Member
Jan 16, 2011
Tyne & Wear, sometimes..
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
The majority of alcoholics don't sit on a park bench.. but at home. Many are unaware they have a problem, and by they time they admit it, it's almost too late.. because if not tackled, sooner or later they will end up there..

I have met many, it is soul destroying talking to and trying to help a once proud husband and father or mother and wife.. doctor or engineer, destitute and in the grip of an incurable disease..

Alcoholism isn't an illness of the poor ... doesn't care whether your black or white, rich or poor.. own a house or live on a bench.

The wino on the park bench is cliché image , one many think can never happen to them .. oddly, none on the park bench did either..

I've told my story before.. so not going to repeat... all I will say is if you are drinking every day , or on your own, you may have a problem.. this is not directed at anyone who has posted ..

I agree entirely Jim,

However stopping cheap booze deals at Asda or elsewhere is not the answer. It is just soundbite politics which does not address the problem. It is like putting a plaster on a gaping wound.

As you rightly said alcohol problems affect all, rich and poor, so is it a solution just to try and price the poor out of drinking. They will just spend more on alcohol to the detriment of everything else. So logically to make that policy work you must make alcohol un-affordable to all, or just go all the way. If it is such a curse let's have prohibition. But as we seen in the US that caused more problems, illegal production, alcohol that killed, gang warfare and so on.

As I said before the answer is education. When I was in France we would drink wine at every family meal, along with an aperitif and even a digestif. The kids were always at the table, I never saw anyone drunk nor a problem caused by dink. Never!

So the answer is EDUCATION.... not gimmicks attacking the supermarkets, and that also hurt small business such as off-licences, not taxation and certainly not prohibition.....

Once again the policy used hits every law abiding responsible citizen which is unfair, and it does not target the afflicted with the genuine HELP which they do really need.........

As you said its "an incurable disease".. so stopping 3 bottles of wine for £10 is not a solution which will come close to stopping the disease in the slightest.....

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
Timberland
I agree entirely Jim,

However stopping cheap booze deals at Asda or elsewhere is not the answer. It is just soundbite politics which does not address the problem. It is like putting a plaster on a gaping wound.

As you rightly said alcohol problems affect all, rich and poor, so is it a solution just to try and price the poor out of drinking. They will just spend more on alcohol to the detriment of everything else. So logically to make that policy work you must make alcohol un-affordable to all, or just go all the way. If it is such a curse let's have prohibition. But as we seen in the US that caused more problems, illegal production, alcohol that killed, gang warfare and so on.

As I said before the answer is education. When I was in France we would drink wine at every family meal, along with an aperitif and even a digestif. The kids were always at the table, I never saw anyone drunk nor a problem caused by dink. Never!

So the answer is EDUCATION.... not gimmicks attacking the supermarkets, and that also hurt small business such as off-licences, not taxation and certainly not prohibition.....

Once again the policy used hits every law abiding responsible citizen which is unfair, and it does not target the afflicted with the genuine HELP which they do really need.........

As you said its "an incurable disease".. so stopping 3 bottles of wine for £10 is not a solution which will come close to stopping the disease in the slightest.....

Yes , much of what you say is true ..

but, it's not a lack of education, but acceptability, until it becomes socially unacceptable to drink in excess nothing will change.. it's not only tolerated, but something to brag about ..

Take smoking as an example.. it is not only banned in all indoor public places but is now seen as as socially unacceptable , even in the open air non smokers frown on the smoker...

..so why should those who are sober need to suffer the antics of the binge drinkers making most city centres no-go most nights of the week ? Yes, I know it's against the law.. but can't be enforced.. it will only change when people who drink want it to change by changing their lifestyle .. not with more laws or taxes..

Alcoholism is incurable but it can be controlled .. as demonstrated by the thousands who now live a sober life.. including yours truly..

I guess we can agree to disagree on it, but I still maintain Asda are wrong to circumvent a law designed to reduce consumption.. and even if it doesn't work, Asda should give it some respect.

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Agree totally Asda are just flouting the law by this and showing they have no respect for the law, wonder how they would react if a shoplifter got off by a manoeuvring of the law who would be the first to shout.

callumwa

Free Member
Jan 16, 2011
Tyne & Wear, sometimes..
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Yes , much of what you say is true ..

but, it's not a lack of education, but acceptability, until it becomes socially unacceptable to drink in excess nothing will change.. it's not only tolerated, but something to brag about ..

and it is through education it will become socially unacceptable

Take smoking as an example.. it is not only banned in all indoor public places but is now seen as as socially unacceptable,

not by those who still smoke.. , even in the open air non smokers frown on the smoker...

[COLOR="red"Smoking is a poor analogy, people either smoke or do not, few just have a cigarette on a Saturday/COLOR]

..so why should those who are sober need to suffer the antics of the binge drinkers making most city centres no-go most nights of the week [COLOR="red"]How many city centres have you had a night out in recently? Many are dead except on a weekend, and even then thousands go out peacefully end enjoy the evening ? Again the media reflect the faults of the minority[/COLOR]

Yes, I know it's against the law.. but can't be enforced.. it will only change when people who drink want it to change by changing their lifestyle through education.. not with more laws or taxes..

My point all along, you just agreed, it has to be through EDUCATION!:thumb:

Alcoholism is incurable but it can be controlled .. as demonstrated by the thousands who now live a sober life.. including yours truly..

Agreed, but I believe most people with alcohol issues were educated away from it, not taxed or bullied by government.

I guess we can agree to disagree on it, I agree 100% , but I still maintain Asda are wrong to circumvent a law designed to reduce consumption.. and even if it doesn't work, Asda should give it some respect.

I disagree as I have no respect for this type of "spin" politics why should they change their business because of it

My nephew, aged just 28 years, from the east end of Glasgow, died a few weeks ago as a result of drug and alcohol abuse, mainly alcohol, with Vodka his drink of choice as is common in Glasgow, and which is pretty much unaffected by Salmond's law.

He knew he would die young. he talked openly about it and even planned most of his funeral. He also said if he could not afford to buy drink he would just steal it.

This new law would not have changed his life one iota...... He needed real help, help which his family tried to give but was sadly too late.

This is where we and the politicians should be acting together....... not slamming 3 bottles of Blossom Hill for a tenner.......

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
He also said if he could not afford to buy drink he would just steal it.

so increasing the price of alcohol results in a higher crime rate as they need to steal more to get by.

if they want a solution to this problem reduce the cost of alcohol then they can all just get rat ar$ed and die in the gutters thus helping the overcrowding of this country.

the government also said smoking is bad and increased taxes and banned it in public places the result of which has led to a large hole in the revenue they have to spend so they put tax up to cover the loss.:Doh:

ruffingitsmoothly

Deceased RIP
Jan 2, 2008
West of Southampton edge
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp
Trying to price alcohol out of the reach of all but the very rich is not the solution!

If alcohol is too expensive then as said before people who must have it will steal it or anything inorder to fund their addiction.

Also by trying to price it beyond reach will only turn people to drugs as they will then get their buzz from the then cheaper readily avaiable drugs.

I do enjoy a drink but thankfully can take it or leave it, so why should I be punished because weak willed sad people cannot control themselves???

Regards Pat

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
Timberland
I do enjoy a drink but thankfully can take it or leave it, so why should I be punished because weak willed sad people cannot control themselves???

Regards Pat

No disrespect Pat, but this opinion shows little understanding of alcoholism and the alcoholic ..

You are fortunate that you can 'take it or leave it' for millions this is not the case, to put it down to having a weak sad character is completely wrong ... In saying that, I know you meant no disrespect ..

The 'hows and the whys' are not fully understood but recent research has identified a gene that appears to increase the risk of alcoholism... which may explain why it runs in families .. I prefer to call it a condition rather than an illness.

My grandfather, my father and his brother were alcoholic, as am I and one of my sons.. I also had an uncle on my mothers side who tragically took his own life after battling alcohol for many years. This is not uncommon..

So I do have some experience, not just in my own life and family but by meeting other alcoholics .. yes, they are often sad defeated people, many driven to suicide as they see no other way out...

It is a human tragedy on a massive scale, that is little understood and with even less sympathy ..

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
recent research has identified a gene that appears to increase the risk of alcoholism... which may explain why it runs in families ..

What gene is this ?
( I am not poo pooing it , at all , i am being serious BTW.)
Is it the same gene that overweight people say runs in their families ? Being the reason for them being fat , because their mother , grandmother and great grandmother were fat too.

Is it not just a gene that makes a person more addictive to "a" substance whether it be food drink , drugs, or a specific gene found only in alcoholics ?
I agree its a terrible thing addiction.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
Timberland
What gene is this ?
( I am not poo pooing it , at all , i am being serious BTW.)
Is it the same gene that overweight people say runs in their families ? Being the reason for them being fat , because their mother , grandmother and great grandmother were fat too.

Is it not just a gene that makes a person more addictive to "a" substance whether it be food drink , drugs, or a specific gene found only in alcoholics ?
I agree its a terrible thing addiction.

I'm certainly not an expert on addictions and their causes and whether it's true or not makes little difference to me personally. I can also see some using it as an excuse for not seeking help.. ie, "I can't help it, it's how I'm made"

For me it didn't matter, I just knew I needed help.. the questions came later as I tried to understand why I couldn't drink socially, . not even a sip .. I had tried often, believe me, it wasn't because I was sad or weak willed .. I knew I was different in some way which I wanted to understand..

I first heard about it several years ago, here is a fairly recent article .. http://alcoholism.about.com/cs/genetics/a/bluwa040114.htm... googling may find more..

Dick says it is important to point out that genetic make-up does not necessarily mean a person is doomed to become an alcoholic.

"One reason it is so difficult to find genes involved in psychiatric disorders is that there is an interplay between genetic and environmental factors," she says. "A person can carry all kinds of genes that predispose them to alcohol dependence, but if they never take a drink, they won't become an alcoholic."

ruffingitsmoothly

Deceased RIP
Jan 2, 2008
West of Southampton edge
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp
No disrespect Pat, but this opinion shows little understanding of alcoholism and the alcoholic ..

You are fortunate that you can 'take it or leave it' for millions this is not the case, to put it down to having a weak sad character is completely wrong ... In saying that, I know you meant no disrespect ..

The 'hows and the whys' are not fully understood but recent research has identified a gene that appears to increase the risk of alcoholism... which may explain why it runs in families .. I prefer to call it a condition rather than an illness.

My grandfather, my father and his brother were alcoholic, as am I and one of my sons.. I also had an uncle on my mothers side who tragically took his own life after battling alcohol for many years. This is not uncommon..

So I do have some experience, not just in my own life and family but by meeting other alcoholics .. yes, they are often sad defeated people, many driven to suicide as they see no other way out...

It is a human tragedy on a massive scale, that is little understood and with even less sympathy ..

Hi Jim

I am sorry but I really don't care if I am showing "little understanding for alcoholics and alcoholism"

I have experienced alcoholism at close hand, my wife Sue's sister has the problem and she blames everything and body for this except the real culprit herself!!

My poor Sue really has been through the mill with her over the years and there is no trace of this so called gene anywhere in her family.

We had put her up for months as she had nowhere to go having had numerous failed relationships and even attempted suicides. She was ok for a while but then started her self destructive ways, I am sorry but I had to throw her out as we could stand it no longer!

By the way if you think that was harsh I am sorry but Sue was recently told that her brain tumour an Oligodendro Glioma has once again grown. We have an appointment on Thursday with the Oncologist to see what course of action will be taken. Also a couple of weeks ago our 26 year old daughter was told she possibly has cancer.

So you can see our family especially poor Sue has enough on her plate without having to put up with her sad, selfish and self centred sister!

Sorry if this hurts but that is my experience sometimes you cannot help these people if they don't want help.

Regards Pat

Jul 3, 2008
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache 700
Exp
since 1998
This is typical goverment thinking punish everyone for the misdeneaners of a few (taken in context of the population).
I thought the SNP were a good thing for Scotland but the more I read of their policies the more I think they are a shower of t-----s.
If I ever return to the UK or Scotland in particular then the SNP are the last ones to get my vote.

Jul 3, 2008
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache 700
Exp
since 1998
Agree totally Asda are just flouting the law by this and showing they have no respect for the law, wonder how they would react if a shoplifter got off by a manoeuvring of the law who would be the first to shout.

Shoplifters do get off now, they only pay a fixed penalty fine 80pounds I think it is.

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
Viva la Asda....keep it up, i am not an alcoholic by any stretch of the imagination but I do enjoy the relaxation I experience after a tipple or to in the evening, I go out once a week to the pub to socialise with a couple of mates but during the rest of the week I do have a drink at home with my wife courtesy of Asda's generous deals, I am (IMHO) a well balanced individual and really not interested in the stories of other individuals who couldn't handle the demon drink and who now believe the answer to their problems is abstinence for all!! more power to your elbow Asda.:thumb:

OP
OP
MHVirgins

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
Top Marks Asda!

We have now read every reply to the above post that we started off a few days ago. This post was initially submitted as a "tongue in cheek" message, given the "nanny state" of our country, (the UK in general, not just Scotland).
We are fed up with being told what is best for our health, how much fat, how much salt, how to save the planet and just about everything else for that matter.:Doh:
We could start a whole debate on these topics all over again, but the bottom line is the government, however it may try to dress it up, (ie "being better for our health"), has a vested interest in collecting as much revenue through tax from sales of alcohol and cigarettes.
It would leave a big black hole in the government's finances if we all stopped drinking, smoking and putting diesel/petrol in our motorhomes and cars.
Someone said that Asda was "flouting the law"! As far as we can see they are complying with the law, because they are no longer displaying or offering "special promotions", ie 3 bottles of wine for £10.
After all, Asda are there to make profit, however they achieve it, within the law!
Why should those of us who drink sensibly be penalised as a result of increased prices brought in to discourage those who are irresponsible or have other problems associated with alcohol?
I am sure that Tesco, Sainsburys and Morrisons will very soon follow Asda and this will result in even better deals for those of us who enjoy a sensible drink at home :thumb:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
Timberland
A 'nudge' won't neutralise the scourge of cheap booze

Why should those of us who drink sensibly be penalised as a result of increased prices brought in to discourage those who are irresponsible or have other problems associated with alcohol?
I am sure that Tesco, Sainsburys and Morrisons will very soon follow Asda and this will result in[HI] even better deals for those of us who enjoy a sensible drink at home [/HI]:thumb:

A report from The Guardian

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2011/oct/11/scourge-cheap-booze-minimum-pricing

Minimum pricing does not make alcohol unaffordable. It does, however, prevent the supermarkets offering it as a loss leader, or offering heavy discounts on bulk purchases. Scotland is about to bring in a minimum price of 45p a unit, which would make the price of a nine-unit bottle of wine £4.09. As one of my correspondents put it,[HI] if you can't afford 45p a unit it is a sign that you are drinking too much.[/HI]

The point is that minimum pricing does not make most alcohol any more expensive and would have no impact whatever on pub prices. It would protect the licensed trade by levelling the playing field with the supermarkets.

When 31 people lost their lives in the Paddington rail disaster the government took action, but the equivalent happens every day as a result of alcohol consumption. One in four young people who die in Britain do so as a result of alcohol – far more than as a result of knife crime.

How else in a time of such economic challenge can we reduce crime and antisocial behaviour, especially domestic violence and child abuse – both so strongly linked to alcohol. Other important problems such as teenage pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections are more likely with inebriation, and alcohol is undoubtedly the number one date-rape drug.

The costs to our economy of productivity lost at work, together with the criminal justice and health bill, put the financial drain as high as £55bn.[HI] There is no such thing as a cheap drink; we are all paying a very heavy price.[/HI]

Jan 27, 2009
Leyland Lancs
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 2001
Our wine comes from Lidl in France at about 1.89 euros per bottle. We bring about 2 dozen boxes back each time we cross. We also buy Saint Omer beer at about £10 for 24 tins. The UK can do what it likes as far as we are concerned.

Assuming you are visiting France in you M/H, and you are not towing a trailer? I would be concerned about my MGW (Mass Gross Weight) and the possibility of my insurance being invalid if involved in an accident?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back