This sunny weekend. Where are you at? (1 Viewer)

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Rutland Water. We just had to make the most of this weekend ::bigsmile: Beautiful views and the bikes are ready to go! Jane, Bob and Izzy :Smile:

P.S. The house is occupied
P.P.S. I still have not got a Remoska (not likely to be buying one here either :ROFLMAO:)

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Home this weekend.

I had a few minor maintenance jobs to do on the house and had hope for half decent weather after Lincoln to be able to get on with them. The weather this week has been just right.

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Staying at home relaxing and pretending we are on holiday.

cant be bothered to even think about getting stuck in the traffic jams as everyone heads out of london for the beaches etc when they finish work tonight.

However the pool is warm and very pleasant and has already been well used the last 2 days and the bbq is ready to be fired up

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

callumwa

Free Member
Jan 16, 2011
Tyne & Wear, sometimes..
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 yrs +, 30+ yrs motorbike touring
We will be off with the boys up on to the Northumberland Coast as soon as school is out.

It's 23 deg already....:thumb::thumb:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Relaxing in Van at Stratford upon Avon :sin:

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Sat in a CL site at Toft Monk near Beccles in Norfolk (I Think) the grass is as`short as a crown green bowling green and the scenery is to die for.

Everywhere I go with the dog she is pointing and flushing pheasant,patridge,rabbit and hare, there is not a cloud in the sky and its bloody heaven

Last edited:

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
Sat in a CL site at Toft Monk near Beccles in Norfolk (I Think) the grass is as`short as a crown green bowling green and the scenery is to die for.

Everywhere I go with the dog she is pointing and flushing pheasant,patridge,rabbit and hare, there is not a cloud in the sky and its bloody heaven

and you left the gun at home, darn shame:Doh:

Roger!!!!
Chasing rabbits, etc. is no reason for shooting the poor dog!

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
Home this weekend.

I had a few minor maintenance jobs to do on the house and had hope for half decent weather after Lincoln to be able to get on with them. The weather this week has been just right.

DIY, Graham:

Dont Involve Yourself!!

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
House sitting in Glossop!

However the weather is so good that we're enjoying being here - it's so rare to get weather like this in Glossop in ANY season:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

W18BLA

Funster
Oct 24, 2009
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
RollerTeam
Exp
Getting Motorhome out and going to warick park with family auntie uncle etc having a day chilling bbq and kids running riot but using mh as a base :)

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Sat in "the Lazy buzzard campsite" in Devon, looking out over the fields. May stir myself to go and pick some blackberries for some blackeberry and apple jam. Eventually

billy

Free Member
Jan 10, 2009
Bolton
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
since 2009
We are at Old Hartley Whitley Bay and we are having fantastic weather:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
I am going to be busy Updating My Ebay Shop with loads of goodies, Trying to convince Nikki to let me advertise the motorhome for sale,

And then Ive drawn the Fighting Shift at A&E on Saturday night, starting at 9pm till 9pm Sunday Morning, whereby when I awake, it's helping to help George celebrate his 15th Birthday on Sunday!! 15 !! where have the years gone..

Oh and I must be the only person praying for a break in this weather. There is 8 days to go until my marathon I dont want an Indian Summer!!! Please give me a Icelandic Winter next Sunday!!!:RollEyes:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
[STRIKE]Arguing[/STRIKE] Discussing whether we sail round to Lymington or drive out to the New Forest and take the bikes down to Lymington. Either way it beats insulating the loft in this gorgeous weather. Whatever we end up doing we’ll raise a glass before sundown Saturday and toast those who are not enjoying this crackin’ week-end.

Paul & Jackie.:thumb: That bottle of Malt you lot had at the quiz last night is almost empty!

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
I 'll be at home,::bigsmile: Toulouse being the hotest place of France since the beginning of the week:Cool::sin::sin: , why should i move??? The water hose is lying in the sun , waiting for me to use it :thumb:....I'll be sunbathing all afternoon and will need some water (not too cold please...!) to refresh my burning skin:censored:2.....I'll have some cool drink in a hand:beerchug: and .... the b****y english book to train myself for exams:Eeek::cry:Life is soooooo cruel ...and when english is finished then it is Human biology .....:RollEyes: :RollEyes: i might forget about the studies and just ....enjoy the sun:lips::lips:

Give a BIG shout:shout: if you need me or i might not hear you....i even snore sometimes:roflmto:

Amicalement

FRANKIE::bigsmile::winky:

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
We are at lovely Weymouth parked in a field on the seaview haven site, went to town yesterday and had a ride on the dotto train, lots of people in swimming. just chilling now though in the shade under the awning, too hot for me!!

OP
OP
bobandjanie

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
21.65 miles later. Hot, hot, hot. It still is a lovely cycle round Rutland Water though. Back at the van. Going to relax, book in one hand and all too briefly an ice cream in the other ::bigsmile: Jane, Bob & Izzy

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
We're off to a cliff-top site at Mundesley on the North Norfolk coast::bigsmile:::bigsmile:........it's an adult only site so we best not let them see our Fun stickers incase they have heard our reputation:winky:

Aug 29, 2010
Nuneaton. Only when I have to.
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis t564
Exp
Since Sept 2010
We're at Eguisheim, Alsace on the Route des Vins near Colmar. Grape harvest in, autumn colours coming on apace. Temperatures all week 28-34c. :Cool: Off across the Rhine into Germany tomorrow. Up the Rhine from Freiburg to Baden Baden, then Moselle valley and back through Luxembourg and Belgium. :thumb:

harryoxford2

Free Member
Sep 14, 2010
Bishops Stortford Herts
Funster No
MH
B
Exp
2010 and camper all my life
Im in the outback in Austrailia after shipping the van across and in a convoy with the Austrailian Outback Cheerleaders team.....

Ok Ok im in me front garden faffin about wid me doorhandle on the van..cant see what im doin as its dark here at 1.27am if the handle illuminated it would be easy to work in the dark...but im workin on it cos it doesnt illuminate....

Breverty is me middle name..I like to be suc synct...hate it when people harp on for no good reason.... so ill sign off now...
that is to say..cheers...bye bye,,, asrta la vauxhall, goodbye, sigh... hey Nora!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back