malpen

Free Member
Jul 18, 2011
shropshire
Funster No
MH
hi top
Exp
Gone through franse and had a great time and have decided to carry on and return via santander. The G reg ford has done so well so far but big hills are a worry. any info on sites that would be open any old motor friendiy routes would reaiy be a great help. MAL,

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Gone through franse and had a great time and have decided to carry on and return via santander. The G reg ford has done so well so far but big hills are a worry. any info on sites that would be open any old motor friendiy routes would reaiy be a great help. MAL,

There's a site near Santander, about a half hour away NOJA, Playa de Joyal , think I spelt that right, got a marvellous Beach right on the doorstep. Outside the site is a fairly new complex, the restaurant does marvellous Tapas, and the Garlic Prawns are tres yummy!:thumb:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
There's a site near Santander, about a half hour away NOJA, Playa de Joyal , think I spelt that right, got a marvellous Beach right on the doorstep. Outside the site is a fairly new complex, the restaurant does marvellous Tapas, and the Garlic Prawns are tres yummy!:thumb:

Yes. I stayed there last Easter.
If the tides are right go onto the beach and head left. You wade through a small river to Isla where the nicer restaurants are. You need to watch the tide though as you can get wet coming home (so speaks a man with experience:Doh:)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back