tonywolst

Free Member
Jul 22, 2011
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Any suggestions for the big holidays next year, I love Millau in France with the gorge and all the activities that it brings (canoeing/bike riding etc)and would love to find something similar in another country, Done Spain and France so Germany, Italy etc, I have 3 kids, aged 5,5 and 8 so would like a pool but not critical, would like to be by a river or lake, Im more than happy to 'tour' and visit 3 or 4 places but only have 3 weeks to do it all in,
Any suggestions or places to experience to help broaden my motorhome experience would be appreciated.

Mar 29, 2010
Hebden Bridge
Funster No
MH
Moto Trek Xcite EB
Exp
Since Sept 2011
West Yorkshire, loads to do and plenty of wild camping sites, best public transport around, wonderful countryside and it's all easily accessible. But the best bit of all is the most fantastic pubs with the best beer and food in the world.

Come and join me in heaven. :beer::wine::whistle::whistle:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
always assured a warm welcome in Hell, and lots of old friends to catch up with.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
always assured a warm welcome in Hell, and lots of old friends to catch up with.:thumb:

We have been to HELL it's on the Caymen Islands, you can send a postcard from the post office stamped from HELL, lot's of volcanic rocks to add to the theme :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Pete :thumb::thumb:

Mar 29, 2010
Hebden Bridge
Funster No
MH
Moto Trek Xcite EB
Exp
Since Sept 2011
Went to Germany last year, the Bavarian Forest, very few Brits but loads of continental types. Bodenmais has a Stelplatz at the bottom of a coach park, and bus services that can get you most places. Plenty of good stuff to do, Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back