lincoln help (1 Viewer)

Apr 20, 2009
norfolk
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
just wondering if anybody can help with post code for lincoln show ground as there site seems to be down at the mo .

thankyou in advance

s7ev0

Funster
May 31, 2010
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit
Exp
Since 2009
LN2 2NA.

See you there! ::bigsmile:

Steve

OP
OP
sillybug
Apr 20, 2009
norfolk
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
unfortunately not with fun as we have non funsters with us but maybe we can come and say hello .wishing everybody going to the show a good weekend . No rain please .:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

s7ev0

Funster
May 31, 2010
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit
Exp
Since 2009
unfortunately not with fun as we have non funsters with us but maybe we can come and say hello .wishing everybody going to the show a good weekend . No rain please .:thumb:

You can certainly come and say hello to me - I'll be all on my Jack Jones on our stand! :Sad:

Still, at least Mrs BritStops has packed tons of sweeties. :thumb:

Steve

OP
OP
sillybug
Apr 20, 2009
norfolk
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Sillybug: I'm local to the showground. Do you need directions?

hi john thankyou think we will b fine but maybe you could help as you are local ,we cant leave till around 6pm so will arrive about 9 - 10 pm so may not be able to get into show ground, is there somewhere to stay overnight close by .
been to lincoln showground along time ago and i remember a car park for a fishing lake that we stayed in would you no if it is still possible to overnight there or is there a better alternative?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
hi john thankyou think we will b fine but maybe you could help as you are local ,we cant leave till around 6pm so will arrive about 9 - 10 pm so may not be able to get into show ground, is there somewhere to stay overnight close by .
been to lincoln showground along time ago and i remember a car park for a fishing lake that we stayed in would you no if it is still possible to overnight there or is there a better alternative?

The small fishing lake is still there, on the left northbound.
Failing that, if you continue north on A15 to a roundabout (Caenby Corner), go right at roundabout and as you come off it, turn right into a transport cafe park. Dont know about costs.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back