Sep 16, 2011
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
CVE OMNIBUS CONVERSION
Exp
1 YEAR
Hello

I have owned my CVE omnibus for over a year now, just finished the conversion, took the kids a wife on a couple of overnight stays but the brake cylinder has burst, I took it to my nearest bus garage to have it replaced but they said that they did not no what parts to order had to take it back home. Can anyone help:cry: (parts manual)

Thanks Ronnie

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
The earlier models used a lot of Landrover parts.
Failing that try The Community Transport Asssociation,the omni was popular with CT operators.

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
Hello

I have owned my CVE omnibus for over a year now, just finished the conversion, took the kids a wife on a couple of overnight stays but the brake cylinder has burst, I took it to my nearest bus garage to have it replaced but they said that they did not no what parts to order had to take it back home. Can anyone help:cry: (parts manual)

Thanks Ronnie

That sounds like a really helpful garage, good luck in your search and I hope you find someone who would appreciate your business.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Silkcut1105

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 3, 2011
Swansea
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
Since 1991
cve omni

hi i used to have an omni built it in 1998 .it was part landrover and part isuzu, suzuki .hope this helps

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi Ronnie, you are going to have to get a mechanic to strip it down and identify which part /number is needed,:thumb:Omni's also used VW and Toyota so once you identify it all will become easier :thumb: Try a local mobile mechanic close to you,they will strip it down on your drive / garden then get the parts you require while your van is still under your protection ::bigsmile::thumb:
terry

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back