Portable Toilet (1 Viewer)

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
For those times when you just gotta go... (men only) ideal for long distance driving ... :winky:

Link Removed

one for the ladies ..
Link Removed

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Just what was Jim looking for to find this!!!:winky:

I was watching QI and somehow it came up in the discussion.. someone mentioned the 'Stadium Pal' so thinking it was a wind up I Googled it .. ..

that's my story and I'm sticking to it :roflmto:

dc6947

Free Member
Aug 25, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
converted ducato
Exp
United Kingdom
They have the girl one too Link Removed

When i was a teenager i used to be a carer, and actually worked with one guy who used the male version of this. The "sticky" bit on it really is proper sticky and he used to ummm... struggle :Eeek: :ROFLMAO: when trying to get it off again! And there was lots of sticky left behind which he had to scrub off (or come to think of it that might have been an excuse for him spending a long time in the shower, i was only 18 at the time and pretty naiive).

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
Psrsonaly i prefer this method

Check out this video on YouTube:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDhETFcgWTE&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
For those times when you just gotta go... (men only) ideal for long distance driving ... :winky:

Link Removed

one for the ladies ..
Link Removed

Reminds me of the days when I flew a Piper Navajo twin, it had a 'pilot relief tube' at the side of the pilots seat!

Just vented to the outside of the aicraft.

Peter

Hendrixfan

Free Member
May 4, 2010
Hastings, England
Funster No
MH
Ambulance conversion
Exp
"Urinelle"

Dare I say I p****d myself laughing at the related links
Use at concerts, sporting events, bars, public restrooms
Urinelle® gives physical and psychological freedom for women: all women who do not have access to private toilets during the day, and those who suffer from cystitis and have to urinate, even the tiniest bit, those who suffer from urinary incontinence (millions of all ages) and who often need to go the toilet to avoid accidents after effort or need to answer the call of their unstable bladder(urinary incontinence through bladder instability), pregnant women, who need to go more frequentlyand who cannot urinate acrobatically due totheirpregnancy, the aged, who go to the toilet more frequently and do not have the strength to stand with their knees bent, and finally, women who, through need or hygiene, quite simply drink a lot.

Can anyone explain this one please?!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back