aires south of Le Mans (1 Viewer)

Sep 14, 2009
uffculm mid devon
Funster No
MH
swift royale 59
Exp
Hi has anyone stayed on the aire in france just south of Le Mans called Mayet any iinfo would help thanks happy travels Rod:thumb:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Not stayed on it .. this info from Campingcarinfos
Several more in that area .. navigate to Dept 72

Tarif 2007
Services : 1€ (100 L d'eau ou 60 minutes d'électricité),
Jeton:
- au bar du Centre sur la place
- au 8 à Huit
Type de Borne :

EURO-RELAIS
Services :
Plein d eau potable :

Branchement électrique :
Autres services :

geoff1947

Free Member
May 20, 2008
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
10 yrs
Aire

we stayed at La Suze Sur Sarthe for 2 nights and left this morning Its on page 469 off Aires 3rd edition. Euro 3 per night and there are 10 FREE electric points there if you get there before the French Small village 100yds away and not much else Now on a very good site South at La Fleche. there is an Aire here but on the min road on page 470. Do you have an ACSI card as an excellent site at Nuefchatel between Abberville and Rouen any other Q pse ask:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

GeraldandAnnie

Free Member
Aug 6, 2007
Essex coast
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2006
There's a really lovely aire just north (about 20km) of Le Mans - Montbizot. Free, plenty of space, little village 5 minutes' walk away.

Gerald

OP
OP
marrod23
Sep 14, 2009
uffculm mid devon
Funster No
MH
swift royale 59
Exp
aires

Hii thanks for that gives me more options cheers Rod:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hiya,
We stayed there two or three years ago, I wrote, in my book, Very good, nice town. Churches a bit noisy and bus stop for the school children just there so expect to be woken promptly, just by general noise. The bourne took jetons which you get from the 8 a huit shop or something like that, back into the town and on the left anyway. We were heading North and the aire was as we were leaving the town on the left. Of course.. they can move these things ::bigsmile: I would not hesitate to stop there again. Jane :Smile:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
There's a really lovely aire just north (about 20km) of Le Mans - Montbizot. Free, plenty of space, little village 5 minutes' walk away.

Gerald

Just looked at the Montbizot aire... it says in my book open 15/03 - 31/10 always worth bearing in mind. Obviously, I am the navigator. An aire in every French village? Pah! Jane :Smile:

Frank and Anne

Free Member
Nov 3, 2008
Barnsley
Funster No
MH
low prowfile
Exp
15 years
Hi has anyone stayed on the aire in france just south of Le Mans called Mayet any iinfo would help thanks happy travels Rod:thumb:
We stayed on this Aire xmas day after the burst pipe brought our ceilings down we had to rush home! the aire is not too bad walking distance to the village centre for all your needs not very big spaces though (our van is 24 foot) ok for us water and services is by token from bar tabac just make sure you turn up before they close if you want water very quiet at night. we also looked at Ecommoy town aire outside camp site this was ok for an overnight stop lenght not a prob as spaces are sideways on but couldnt get water here in Dec so didnt stay.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back