Free Member
Nov 18, 2009
Bolton
Funster No
MH
hymer exsis
Exp
10 years
Can I make a suggestion, and I welcome all input.

We find the cheapest place to buy Vodka, gin and whisky is Spain at Lidl and Aldi. We usually pay about 3.99 euros for 70cl.

We buy Saint Omer beer with 5% alcohol at Pidou near Calais for about 10 euros for a tray of 24 half litre tins.

I am not going to mention the massive quantities that we bring back. My wife would love to know of particular good tasting dry wines at a competitive price.

Would love to have a list compiled of bargains.

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
Try them 10 liter boxes of Merlot from Hyper marcheI bought one in La Rochelle for 12 euros:Cool::Cool::Cool::Cool::Cool:

Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
Can I make a suggestion, and I welcome all input.

We find the cheapest place to buy Vodka, gin and whisky is Spain at Lidl and Aldi. We usually pay about 3.99 euros for 70cl.

We buy Saint Omer beer with 5% alcohol at Pidou near Calais for about 10 euros for a tray of 24 half litre tins.

I am not going to mention the massive quantities that we bring back. My wife would love to know of particular good tasting dry wines at a competitive price.

Would love to have a list compiled of bargains.
we buy red and white wine from Aldi in Spain at 50c per bottle. It has no label except a very small sticker at the bottom. Wouldn't say it was top class wine but have never had any complaints!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

novawight

Free Member
May 14, 2010
Hayling Island
Funster No
MH
hi top,
Exp
on and off 50 years
we buy red and white wine from Aldi in Spain at 50c per bottle. It has no label except a very small sticker at the bottom. Wouldn't say it was top class wine but have never had any complaints!

All wines taste the same to me after a couple of glasses :Cool:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back