Aug 31, 2011
Blidworth
Funster No
MH
European
Exp
Hi all
My name is Steve my partner is Linzi
We met a few of you at The Great Escape meet where I relived you of first prize in the sit down Bingo game:thumb:
Bank balance now low again so joining in with you lot at Lincoln to have another go::bigsmile:
We have an old Talbot based Merlin nicknamed the Pheonix as it was a burnt out wreck when we got it
After many hrs of hard work and a few bob, its a much nicer wreck:RollEyes: but its home from home for us,we have to start somewhere and Mum and Dad.Geo and Pammy wont let us have the RV maybe when im 65 says he:Doh:
See you all soon
Steve

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Welcome Steve & Linzi :Smile:

You are barred from entering any competitions until you have made 100+ posts ::bigsmile:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi & Welcome Steve & Linzi :thumb: Hope you are taking good care of Geo's garage :winky::thumb:You should be working not posting on here - wait until he gets home
terry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Even at 25 years of age he's still following me around. I can't go anywhere :Doh::ROFLMAO:

Welcome to our world, now you'll see what we actually get up to when we're away.:winky:

Mum
xx

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Even at 25 years of age he's still following me around. I can't go anywhere :Doh::ROFLMAO:

Welcome to our world, now you'll see what we actually get up to when we're away.:winky:

Mum
xx

I hope he don't:Eeek:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi and welcome think it would be a bad idea to find out what your parents get up to at meets :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
Hmmmmmm. seems to me now he`s here, he may ask questions!!!!!!!!!
say nowt.And BTW welcome :welcomefunster:You do also realise that mummy will be watching you

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Hmmmmmm. seems to me now he`s here, he may ask questions!!!!!!!!!
say nowt.And BTW welcome :welcomefunster:You do also realise that mummy will be watching you

too right, especially when he goes near my fridge and mistakes it for his :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back