Free Member
May 14, 2010
Hayling Island
Funster No
MH
hi top,
Exp
on and off 50 years
Thought this was quite cheap, Southsea to Ryde Pensioners one day return £11, other folks £15, bikes and dogs go free, run every 30 mins, 10 min trip, took my leci bike yesterday, only downside, £10 parking on front for all day, blue card holders free, could have found somewhere else to park resticted by time,:Smile:

OP
OP
novawight

novawight

Free Member
May 14, 2010
Hayling Island
Funster No
MH
hi top,
Exp
on and off 50 years
Car and four people here for £25 return :thumb: Afternoon and evening only though, but enough for a blast round the island ::bigsmile:

http://www.wightlink.co.uk/offers/half-day-return

OR a day return for a car and four for £38 :thumb:

http://www.wightlink.co.uk/offers/super-saver-fares

I go by my own boat so it's free, well apart from £150 of fuel :ROFLMAO:
but can you get accross in 10 mins........Del, and island link will not accept a motorhome for that price

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Swift

Banned
Sep 13, 2010
Funster No
I have been over with my car for a day with wightlink (I think they are advertising a special deal at the moment for motorhomes and caravans) and a did a Red Funnel 5 night stay at the Orchards, cost £109, the cost of the 5 day stay was amazing it included the ferry and site fees (site has an indoor pool), check out the website below and special offers for camper vans :thumb:

Link Removed

By the way, anytime you want a trip out on the boat (my one) let me know, it's very near there :thumb:

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi. wightlink dream ticket £40 travel after 10.30 pm & before 4.30 am both ways providing m/h 6mtrs. We live on the island and its damned expensive each time we want to go away so we always use dream ticket. Terry

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back