Glup for bonding a reversing camera (1 Viewer)

robert groves

Free Member
Aug 12, 2014
Cornwall (near England)
Funster No
MH
Safari Trek 1991
Exp
since 2006
Hi, I have just bought a 2002 Merc Eura Mobil (RHD) , and i will be fitting full time reversing camera's to the rear. I don't want to drill holes in the Plastic bodywork, so i was thinking of putting up a small sheet of Marine Ply, held in place by some bonding Glup, and then screwing the camera's to that....Anybody recomend some Really Strong stuff to use please

OP
OP
robert groves

robert groves

Free Member
Aug 12, 2014
Cornwall (near England)
Funster No
MH
Safari Trek 1991
Exp
since 2006
Yes, externally....no option as there is no access to the inside panel without ripping the toile/sink/panels etc...Just glue on small cable conduit sections to the outside.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 26, 2015
Ottershaw
Funster No
MH
Hymer S820
Exp
First motorhome May 2021
Wireless system & power line straight up from rear side light. ( I ALWAYS drive with lights on )
Some reversing cameras are powered from the monitor and use a din connector, if you have a high level stop light you may find a hole you can use in the housing.

OP
OP
robert groves

robert groves

Free Member
Aug 12, 2014
Cornwall (near England)
Funster No
MH
Safari Trek 1991
Exp
since 2006
Looks like you have a large van I doubt that a wireless camera will work very well, they are buggy enough on short vans.
Camera hooked up to the latest 'Digital' Transmitter with 60m range...Paired Reciever connects straight to the matched monitor...will fit over the next few days ...

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back