Free Member
Mar 18, 2008
Worle,North Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2009
Decided to fill fresh tank this arvo,as we want to be away on our 2 mth trip early tomorrow morn ::bigsmile:
Finished filling-turned on tap-nothing!!! This is unusual with our van-I usually get a couple of spurts,then it stops briefly,splutters for couple of mins and all is ok. This time-nothing.Turned bathroom tap on and shower-nothing,and pump sounded quieter than usual :cry:
From the dim and distant past I remembered a thread where someone had said to blow down a tap. With the tank exposed and the cap removed (to hear bubbles :ROFLMAO: if any)
I blew down the kitchen tap-only thing that happened was my top denture came loose ::bigsmile:
I removed said denture and blew again till my ears popped-no bubbles,nothing. Turned tap on again after about 5 secs the tone of the pump changed,and,Eureka !!-I had water.
Turned bathroom tap on as well,lots of spluttering for couple of mins then all was ok ::bigsmile:

Mike

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Decided to fill fresh tank this arvo,as we want to be away on our 2 mth trip early tomorrow morn ::bigsmile:
Finished filling-turned on tap-nothing!!! This is unusual with our van-I usually get a couple of spurts,then it stops briefly,splutters for couple of mins and all is ok. This time-nothing.Turned bathroom tap on and shower-nothing,and pump sounded quieter than usual :cry:
From the dim and distant past I remembered a thread where someone had said to blow down a tap. With the tank exposed and the cap removed (to hear bubbles :ROFLMAO: if any)
I blew down the kitchen tap-only thing that happened was my top denture came loose ::bigsmile:
I removed said denture and blew again till my ears popped-no bubbles,nothing. Turned tap on again after about 5 secs the tone of the pump changed,and,Eureka !!-I had water.
Turned bathroom tap on as well,lots of spluttering for couple of mins then all was ok

Mike

Wow just as well you posted this Mike, fancy being jealous of a motorhome if it had been the other way round:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
::bigsmile:Carolyn, Is Mike still suffering that hangover from Roger's? ::bigsmile:

I thought BJ stood for Brilliant Job (good clean before going on holiday) !!!! Doh!:Blush:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back