High pressure job + pain in arse = inflation (1 Viewer)

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
" And no one knows what happened!"

Call me an old cynic but.............

Also, why do people feel that they have to put sad faces on for photos?

Really Doctor, I slipped and fell on this light bulb..through my trousers:ROFLMAO:

I suspect a stupid prank gone wrong, or, some thing made up to tell the wife!

Sad though that he got hurt, I think that he is right, they should be given training to the effect that if you put a high pressure air line in your rectum, it is not a good idea. Without training, why would they know?:Doh:

Eddie

M1TCH

Free Member
May 15, 2011
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
His so called stupid mates have done that it used to happen a lot when i was an apprentice but thought it had been stamped out, he does not look to happy though, best not smile less compensation, one thing it has not effected his abillity to reproduce so lets hope it was his mates and not him that did it or he will be passing the idiot gene on :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Squire

Free Member
Dec 30, 2010
Funster No
" And no one knows what happened!"

Call me an old cynic but.............

Also, why do people feel that they have to put sad faces on for photos?

Really Doctor, I slipped and fell on this light bulb..through my trousers:ROFLMAO:

I suspect a stupid prank gone wrong, or, some thing made up to tell the wife!

Sad though that he got hurt, I think that he is right, they should be given training to the effect that if you put a high pressure air line in your rectum, it is not a good idea. Without training, why would they know?:Doh:

Eddie

Not a good idea?
A typical Englishman's understatement beloved of our American cousins !
These morons have to be protected from themselves.

Didn't I read somewhere several years ago that USA Hoover added a warning not to insert extraneous male body parts :whatthe: into the suction pipe ?

And I'm told that American batteries have a label warning against drinking the contents !

Wouldn't surprise me to learn it's true.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Open ended or trigger operated compressed air lines were banned years ago...

Hanging air lines for pneumatic tools must have a quick connector that closes when the tool is disconnected..

This was no accident, either someone tampered with the line then assaulted the employee or he did it himself .. either way, they were should be fired and charged with assault ...

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
He was wearing shorts and somehow one of these lines went into his bottom, ripping his clothing and sending air rushing inside his body.

Ok, son, that's your excuse and your sticking to it :winky:

OP
OP
S

Swift

Banned
Sep 13, 2010
Funster No
And the moral of the 'story' is: Never check your tyre pressure with shorts on, you never know what may happen :ROFLMAO:

I wonder if the hose would get confused if it was a woman? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
I think this story has been blown out of proportion..... :winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
In Slaughter houses, they use the same "system " to remove the skin from Bobby Calves, SO? Why ain't he looking like the Michelin Man?

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
As above, if he was so badly hurt, how come his wife is pregnant? Let's see....... Last time I looked, airlines suspended from the roof obey the laws of gravity and point downwards. In fact the same direction as a normal person's botty hole (being polite here). So how did the airline accidentally suddenly face upwards and enter his body? Rhetorical question......... Prank gone wrong, methinks as mentioned above. A good lawyer should be able to drive a bus through this one, I hope. Of course I might be wrong and it might be some sort of divine intervention, which means that his God, or whatever he worships, really didn't like him........ :pray:

Squire

Free Member
Dec 30, 2010
Funster No
Just to be serious for a moment - we all have a pretty good idea what really happened and the sad thing about this little episode is that his employer will have health and safety leaning on them and get it in the neck for their employees stupid antics - maybe a court case and a big fine and an even bigger claim on their insurance ... :Sad:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back