More Utter! Sorry but THIS IS SERIOUSLY embarrasing (1 Viewer)

Swift

Banned
Sep 13, 2010
Funster No
Having just had a nice Wok meal I was tidying away, we have a top unit door that opens then slides back to give access for a microwave, anyway, the top of the door would not go back so I put on my glasses to investigate what was in the slim space to prevent it, YOU WILL NEVER BELIEVE THIS IT IS SO EMBARASSING, more so in France"..............

A BLOODY FRAY BENTOS PIE IN A TIN :Eeek::Eeek::Eeek::Eeek:

What will people think of me, do I wait until dark to bin it, will it fit in the metal can recycling circular bin :Eeek: :Eeek:

Must have been there from the previous owner :Eeek: what type of owner could they have been, were they odd, had no taste, a forum member :ROFLMAO:

So do I eat it or bin it? :Blush: or sell it at St Tropez Market on Saturday :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
You need professional help, mate.

No beer in the beer?
No meat in the pie?
Is it a virtual MH you have?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
have a good look around you swifty boy,can you see a tall,bald,ex street performer lurking about,if so you have been pie'd:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
If in doubt as to what to do with it put it in a plain box and address it to JJ in Portugal and it will get to him before the sell by date ----- maybe :ROFLMAO:

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
Having just had a nice Wok meal I was tidying away, we have a top unit door that opens then slides back to give access for a microwave, anyway, the top of the door would not go back so I put on my glasses to investigate what was in the slim space to prevent it, YOU WILL NEVER BELIEVE THIS IT IS SO EMBARASSING, more so in France"..............

Be craftey hide it under a bog roll cover
:Blush::thumb:

A BLOODY FRAY BENTOS PIE IN A TIN :Eeek::Eeek::Eeek::Eeek:

What will people think of me, do I wait until dark to bin it, will it fit in the metal can recycling circular bin :Eeek: :Eeek:

Must have been there from the previous owner :Eeek: what type of owner could they have been, were they odd, had no taste, a forum member :ROFLMAO:

So do I eat it or bin it? :Blush: or sell it at St Tropez Market on Saturday :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

callumwa

Free Member
Jan 16, 2011
Tyne & Wear, sometimes..
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 yrs +, 30+ yrs motorbike touring
So do I eat it or bin it? or sell it at St Tropez Market on Saturday

St Tropez Market for sure....

They sell for nealy 5€ in normal French Supermarkets, so in St Tropez?

Priceless.....:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back