Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi, just started have a problem logging into gmail and facebook using xp and IE7, never been a problem before, can still access with windows7 and also on the XP using firefox so it is a browser problem. anyone else had a problem? any help appreciated.

novawight

Free Member
May 14, 2010
Hayling Island
Funster No
MH
hi top,
Exp
on and off 50 years
Hi, just started have a problem logging into gmail and facebook using xp and IE7, never been a problem before, can still access with windows7 and also on the XP using firefox so it is a browser problem. anyone else had a problem? any help appreciated.

Hi Roger, thought this might be of interest, go to bbc news on internet, and you can get info, on the signal in your area , just follow the link and put in post code....Del

novawight

Free Member
May 14, 2010
Hayling Island
Funster No
MH
hi top,
Exp
on and off 50 years

Hi Roger, thought this might be of interest, go to bbc news on internet, and you can get info, on the signal in your area , just follow the link and put in post code....Del

Sorry Roger I thought you had problem with g3 on your mobile ( Another senior moment,)...........Del

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
W

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Whats the problem Roger??

What is happening and when??
I just get the message internet explorer cannot display this web page. when I try to access it from anywhere
I have tried in google search and the google home page, and tabs that have been setup for years.
running a connection diagnostic shows no problem, i have cleared cookies and tried again, get the log in page then it refuses to log in and goes back to:-
internet explorer cannot display this web page
will load up right away using firefox on the same machine. I suspect some sort of update recently has interfered with it.
Another problem unrelated is the scanner and camera file transfer wizard now opens with a blank box and no options, can do it manually so no real problem. Just seems strange.

I can log into the I-google page and it loads my options, then if I try to load Gmail, it is "internet explorer cannot display this web page" again

Last edited:

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003

Did that this morning & it was useless, said I don't have a signal but I used broadband dongle for the last 3 years.

I don't think it is a very big survey so not very accurate not where I live anyway.

May 16, 2010
North Hykeham
Funster No
MH
Custom
Exp
much more now
I just get the message internet explorer cannot display this web page. when I try to access it from anywhere
I have tried in google search and the google home page, and tabs that have been setup for years.
running a connection diagnostic shows no problem, i have cleared cookies and tried again, get the log in page then it refuses to log in and goes back to:-
internet explorer cannot display this web page
will load up right away using firefox on the same machine. I suspect some sort of update recently has interfered with it.
Another problem unrelated is the scanner and camera file transfer wizard now opens with a blank box and no options, can do it manually so no real problem. Just seems strange.

I can log into the I-google page and it loads my options, then if I try to load Gmail, it is "internet explorer cannot display this web page" again

First of all try opening IE7 and deleting all the cookies history etc...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back