Free Member
Aug 21, 2011
Doncaster
Funster No
MH
Autotrail cheyenne
Exp
Hello

Have just got my first Motor home and getting ready to try it out.(Autotrail Cheyenne 635 se) I have noticed that the worktop flap that covers the sink is missing. It was a private sale and previous owner does not know where it got to !

Can anyone advise where i might get a replacement

Thanks

Flint

beachcaster

Free Member
Dec 18, 2010
east sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
a few years
I would start by giving Autotrail themselves a call.

Hope you enjoy the motorhome.....bought my first Autotrail earlier in the year.....so far so good .have met many happy owners.

barry

niggle

Banned - Rule 1
Banned
Aug 5, 2010
SOUTH AND FRANCE
Funster No
MH
A CLASS
Exp
auto trail will charge you MEGA money :cry::cry::cry: try a local chippie it will be cheaper ..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Squire

Free Member
Dec 30, 2010
Funster No
auto trail will charge you MEGA money :cry::cry::cry: try a local chippie it will be cheaper ..

Cheaper, maybe - but not necessarily. Unmatched, probably!

If you want it to be right, try the original supplier .... Autotrail

Gran & Rog

Free Member
Apr 17, 2011
Lofthouse, Wakefield
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Eight years
we had a few Autotrails the best being the 840D (for us that is) hope you enjoy and have plenty of good outings in her (or him!!)

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
autotrail have a ebay shop called autotrailshoponline the sell surplus bits, theres none on at this time but worth watching if your in no hurry.

Other than that ring the factory cusomer service, they made me a dinnette end pannal for £25 this year, which I thought was a good price

niggle

Banned - Rule 1
Banned
Aug 5, 2010
SOUTH AND FRANCE
Funster No
MH
A CLASS
Exp
needed to replace the same as you on my auto trail cheiftan 03 plate and was told by the shop/customer service ,its a part we sub out to our chippie [ no fish ta ]:ROFLMAO: they only cut enought for wat we want ,i then explained to them mine had split in half as they are not a solid pice of wood ,they after 3 weeks called me to say they were just about to put in a order in 4 weeks time and the price was £230.00 :Eeek: cant rember the name of the man on the c/s team but he said scan a auto rtail immage or do a crayon rubbing and take to chippie with a cnc cutter,thats how they get thers made ,,,even he said it would be quicker/cheaper ... ps its not the kind of thing you loose ??? ask the last owner ,,,,,:thumb:

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Useless piece of Kit !

Never use mine, the sink is far more useful..put a chopping board on the table, much more room !!:thumb:

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
Try a place called Magnums in Grimsby, they have a online shop, they often have original parts in stock from broken down caravans and motor homes. the owner is called Kenny and is very helpful.

hope this helps

regards
Andrea

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back