Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Been an gorn an dunnit !!!
Booked the ferry...leaving the fair shores of Blighty on the 26th. of November at 12.05 from Dover !!!! Coming back some time in June !!!
Being retired........Best job I ever had ! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Hard life, but someone has to do it.

Lie back and think of England.

Stiff upper lip.

Never has so many owed so much to so few.

It's not the taking part, it's the winning.

Land of Hope and Glory.

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Despite the subterfuge, it is obvious you are planning a trip over here to take me on in the duel for my Princess...

...I know where Zahora is... I will be prepared... you have no chance... :ROFLMAO:

JJ :Cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Stephen & Jeannie

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Bring it on buster !!

Despite the subterfuge, it is obvious you are planning a trip over here to take me on in the duel for my Princess...

...I know where Zahora is... I will be prepared... you have no chance... :ROFLMAO:

JJ :Cool:

The Gauntlet has been thrown..and picked up..I have a little meerkat here who just can't wait to thrash your mongoosey thingamagig called Rockey I believe !!
So,to Solex and Sparky the Leccy bike we shall meet in the lists on a date to be decided !!
ps. Your "people" are now out of hospital and hurrying away with their tails between their legs, last heard muttering "Never again, it's too much " It takes a man, not his dinner to defeat me, as you will find out at your cost !:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

harryoxford2

Free Member
Sep 14, 2010
Bishops Stortford Herts
Funster No
MH
B
Exp
2010 and camper all my life
am i reading last years post trip comments or is this the begining of the 2011 trip to zaharah.

I wish I was more cleverer and I could work it all out..plus I wish I didnt have a thick wedge of rolled up kitchen roll under the bridge of my glasses so I can see the words in my vari focal glasses....never get any that have three lenses in....

I miss my contact lenses...still I did have em in constantly for one year..so perhaps id better rest my ole eyes up a while before I bang em in again...

So is the sahara trip on again..zohara..zahar...you know what I mean

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
am i reading last years post trip comments or is this the begining of the 2011 trip to zaharah.

I wish I was more cleverer and I could work it all out..plus I wish I didnt have a thick wedge of rolled up kitchen roll under the bridge of my glasses so I can see the words in my vari focal glasses....never get any that have three lenses in....

I miss my contact lenses...still I did have em in constantly for one year..so perhaps id better rest my ole eyes up a while before I bang em in again...

So is the sahara trip on again..zohara..zahar...you know what I mean

They are talking about Zahora on the Costa de la Luz. About 30 miles east of Cadiz! :Smile::Smile:

Link Removed

http://www.campingpinarsanjose.com/index.php/en.html

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back