Off to France (1 Viewer)

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
Tomorrow one of my sons is coming round to help me erect the summerhouse (base done yesterday) then off to France Friday morning for 5 weeks.

P&O Dover-Calais, Adinkerke (cigars) then to Bergues aire for night, then Stenay then Charmes then probably Chamonix, then gradually round to Argeles-sur-mer (meeting a friend) then home over a few days.

:RollEyes::Smile::RollEyes::Smile::RollEyes:

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
Don`t rub it in, some of us have to bloody work:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:Have a really nice break!!! you know you deserve it:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

callumwa

Free Member
Jan 16, 2011
Tyne & Wear, sometimes..
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 yrs +, 30+ yrs motorbike touring
We are already here, crossed over today, staying tonight near St Omer. Been a really nice day... 30 degrees plus forecast for Northern France at the weekend.:Cool:

We will be down by Honfleur then....

Have a great trip :thumb::thumb:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Tomorrow one of my sons is coming round to help me erect the summerhouse (base done yesterday) then off to France Friday morning for 5 weeks.

P&O Dover-Calais, Adinkerke (cigars) then to Bergues aire for night, then Stenay then Charmes then probably Chamonix, then gradually round to Argeles-sur-mer (meeting a friend) then home over a few days.

:RollEyes::Smile::RollEyes::Smile::RollEyes:

have a great time....may even see you, we are heading down the east side southish ** ..:Doh:...soon
Mel:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
We are already here, crossed over today, staying tonight near St Omer. Been a really nice day... 30 degrees plus forecast for Northern France at the weekend.:Cool:

We will be down by Honfleur then....

Have a great trip :thumb::thumb:

Are you going to honfleur with a welsh couple, Jon,Jane & ben the spaniel by any chance,,,,as they are at arques at the mo near st omer and are going to honfleur with some friends they have met !! JUST A THOUGHT...

MEL

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back