I feel soo guilty ... (1 Viewer)

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
With the addition of Bella to the household we decided to have Mylo castrated .. he's at that age where he humps anything in sight... all the advice we had was to have him 'done'

He went in yesterday morning and I picked him up at 4pm.. complete with designer lamp shade..
What a sad little dog, he was ok until the pain killer wore off around 7pm .. he couldn't sit or lie and was crying like a baby :Sad:

We went to bed and I could hear him still moaning, so brought him into our room and tried to make him comfy.. I guess the lamp shade didn't help..

Woke up about 6am with him on the bed.. wagging his tail and showing off his latest head gear.. :roflmto:

Well, now he's back to his old grumpy self.. and has been a walk .. with his lamp shade.. but I take it off for feeding and to give him a break from it..

I know it's for the best .. but I doubt he would agree .. :roflmto:

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
Hate to tell you Jim it never stopped my last dog he still tried to hump every thing in sight guess it must have been memories :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

All the best Rick

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I'm sure he'll be OK Jim, you won't notice it straight away but it does steady most dogs down a bit. There is a tendency for them to put on weight so watch his food intake and adjust to keep him at a healthy weight.

Sian keeps trying to get me to have a similar op:Smile: Trouble is. I've heard it makes you fat, lazy and bald; so there's no way they're getting a scalpel near me, I'd hate to be lazy::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back