Aug 21, 2008
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Symbol
Exp
Van Conversion
Caravan club

I,ve allways used caravan club for uk recovery with greenflag and as far as I know I,ve allways been covered and my weight is 4100 kgs, thankfully I.ve never needed them .
I used to use there red pennant travel insurance and was allways happy with it but it started to get expensive when I reached 65 .
I,ve had a quote with them for this years holidays in europe 185 days cover for £771 which is for recovery and health insurance.
Alan:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
Must have to much money

I,ve allways used caravan club for uk recovery with greenflag and as far as I know I,ve allways been covered and my weight is 4100 kgs, thankfully I.ve never needed them .
I used to use there red pennant travel insurance and was allways happy with it but it started to get expensive when I reached 65 .
I,ve had a quote with them for this years holidays in europe 185 days cover for £771 which is for recovery and health insurance.

If you are considering paying that you have to much money:whatthe: Consider ADAC covers member and wife or family.. I get unlimited European on Safguard (with real recovery cover) and for less than £100 I have the added extras of ADAC ... I drive an American RV... heavier than your vehicle same age area...

Bob:Blush:

Aug 21, 2008
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Symbol
Exp
Van Conversion
caravan club

If you are considering paying that you have to much money:whatthe: Consider ADAC covers member and wife or family.. I get unlimited European on Safguard (with real recovery cover) and for less than £100 I have the added extras of ADAC ... I drive an American RV... heavier than your vehicle same age area...

Bob:Blush:

when I arrived at 65 I looked at what the caravan club offered for the money and at that time I travelled to spain by car and caravan and decided the car was covered any where in europe and I would.nt bother with insurance {boob] I was robbed in a supermarket and Julia was knocked down by a moped on a pedestrian crossing incurring cuts bruises and leg in plaster, since then I,ve had cover with c&cc at £100 each for health insurance and £65 for recovery, Does Adac cover you for health insurance and can you be out for more than 6 months and does it cover recovery of animals back to UK I believe the caravan club does and the cost is more to do with my age more than the mhomes

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
We have been told that C&CC arrivals recovery is for 10 miles only----------anyone know if thats correct ?????
Nigel & Pamala

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Is now no weight, height or length restrictions.

I believe that only applies to caravan outfits.. could be wrong so worth calling and asking.. from the web site

Caravan Club Rescue - MAYDAY
Green Flag breakdown truck towing a caravan

As the official UK breakdown cover provider for The Caravan Club, MAYDAY vehicle rescue has been designed by caravanners for caravanners. With 3 cover levels, MAYDAY aims to accommodate your every need [HI]as a caravanner i[/HI]ncluding:

* No size or weight restrictions
* Covers you whether you are towing or not
* Ensures a breakdown will never ruin your holiday with our Double Journey Cover feature

paulmold

Free Member
Jun 15, 2009
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
7 year (25yrs a tugger)
We have been told that C&CC arrivals recovery is for 10 miles only----------anyone know if thats correct ?????
Nigel & Pamala
I was recovered (4 wheel drive & caravan then) all the way from Thetford, Norfolk to North Wales so no, its not correct.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back