Subs are going up on the 3rd August (1 Viewer)

Jan 9, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Rapido 803F
Exp
Since 2006
I'll take a look for you. These subs have to be added manually. The majority of people took 3 and it might have been muscle memory that just gave you the 3. I'll sort it (y)
Yeah, it does show 3 years. However, the expiry date now shows as it should at 2027, so all sorted, I think. 🤔

Many thanks. Jim. 👍

OG1

Dec 9, 2013
Sutton on Sea camping
Funster No
MH
RAPIDO 7066F
Exp
Since 2008
I was hoping to purchase 3 years, but the offer has been withdraw. thats what happens when you have a weekend away in the Motorhome.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 2, 2014
Near Colchester, Essex
Funster No
MH
Burstner Nexxo
Exp
12 years
Jim

Is Paypal the only way to pay for 3 years as the annual renewal option can be by bank transfer.

I have not used Paypal for years and when I tried to login the authentification code did not arrive on my phone.

I am happy to pay to the bank details listed on the my annual subscription page.

I assume the 3 years will run from my renewal ate in Dec '21.

Geoff

Subs have been the same price here for almost 8 years. On Monday they will go up a fiver a year, to £20. This rise plays an essential part in our plans to keep this the very best place for motorhome enthusiasts and continue to make it better and better.

I know from bitter experience this will make some of you moan, 😡but please don’t do it here, if you don’t see the value, if you don’t want to pay, no one is forcing you to, just don’t renew when the time comes. No hard feelings from me. (y) If you pay your subs with a PayPal standing order it will be automatically adjusted to the new rate.

It’s not all bad news, this is the first subs rise since we introduced Life Membership, so I imagine most life members will be delighted with this news. :D

Thanks

Before the subs go up, I am offering people the chance to grab multiple years at LESS than the old rate. If you fancy some of that then click on one of the options below and the extra subs will be added to your account over the course of the next few days.

Sale ends link removed.
Buy 3 years @ £40

Buy 5 years @ £70

10 Years @ £110

Life Membership @ £150

If you buy subs and already have a standing order in place don't forget to cancel it. CheckLink Removedand see if you have an auto renew set up. If you do. don't forget to cancel it in PayPal or you will pay us twice.
Hi Jim
I appear to have paid £35, Pay pal did not upgrade my payment so I have paid £15 on the 4th and I have paid £20 on my card on the 24th. Can I just send another £5 for a three year membership.
Keep up the good work
Minesapint.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back