dogmanlpool on tour (1 Viewer)

dogmanlpool

Free Member
Jun 9, 2009
liverpool
Funster No
MH
mercedes 609d
hello to all ? just got myself setteled in for the night and them midges have started and i think i might move on up to inverness as am not that far ? am currently up on A9 having my tea after a seven hour drive ? needed to pull over as i was starting to waste away :ROFLMAO: i wish ? anyway am going up to the east coast because i have been told that there are no midges there i hope ? am going to try and add things to this thread day by day so watch this space ? thanks dogmanlpool :thumb:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
While you are in the area, why not call in at Rosemarkie and see the Dolphins well worth it. Hope you have some Avon Skin So Soft with you it usually helps to keep the midges away, enjoy the rest of your trip.

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
what van did you get Keith?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
dogmanlpool

dogmanlpool

Free Member
Jun 9, 2009
liverpool
Funster No
MH
mercedes 609d
While you are in the area, why not call in at Rosemarkie and see the Dolphins well worth it. Hope you have some Avon Skin So Soft with you it usually helps to keep the midges away, enjoy the rest of your trip.
thanks carol will defo go and have a look at the dolphins ? was something that i was going to do but didnt no were to go but thanks again i do now ? dogmanlpool :thumb:

OP
OP
dogmanlpool

dogmanlpool

Free Member
Jun 9, 2009
liverpool
Funster No
MH
mercedes 609d
what van did you get Keith?
hello to all the hagers ? hag i ended up buying a merc van that was all ready done a merc 609d 4 litre deisel ? realy nice van but?? bu??t but?? i dont think i will have it for skiing as 65 mph is not enough haha :Doh:ye no me mate got it cheap so plenty of wages left in it hahah ? it has got every thing in it night heaters fixed bed but no shower ?? which i miss but its not really missed as most people with vans dont use them anyway but wouldnt take much to put one in ?? anyway had a good nights sleep in this layby ? first part of the night i could smell the genarator so got up and put it outside and all was well ? the next thing is just found that all my appliances dont like propane or there is to much presure in the big bottles so i need a to buy a regulatar that keeps the preasure down when on ? so if anyone has had the same problem please let me no :thumb: dogmanlpool

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back