Free Member
Nov 12, 2007
North Wales in the Hills
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
6 years but caravan owner in past
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but can I commend P&B Tyres Oswestry to you. Brian is a Funster and he sorted out our tyres beautifully. A very professional service with a nice free cup of coffee and magazine while you wait!
Lucille

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
????

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but can I commend P&B Tyres Oswestry to you. Brian is a Funster and he sorted out our tyres beautifully. A very professional service with a nice free cup of coffee and magazine while you wait!
Lucille

Whereabouts in Oswestry ? I need a tyre ! :thumb:

Oct 15, 2007
Five Roads Alyth
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 2005
Link Removed

Hopefully that link will work?

I can recommend P&B also, Brian is indeed a Funster and RVOC man, and a fair few of us RVers use him as he (and his team) understand the RV tyre bit and sorts us out at very reasonable costs too:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
staging lady

staging lady

Free Member
Nov 12, 2007
North Wales in the Hills
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
6 years but caravan owner in past
Whereabouts in Oswestry ? I need a tyre ! :thumb:

It's on the Oswestry industrial estate; coming off the A5 roundabout first left to end of road past Morgans and Pentons, turn right and it's the first left next to the diner and the furniture recycle place. He does a great cup of coffee.
Lucille

Sep 10, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 309
Exp
since 2011 but years in a caravan
Lucille
Just phoned Brian and he was so helpful thanks for the heads up as I live in the Midlands

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back