Me to: Fly screens for hab door (3 Viewers)

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
Hi Guys
Tommytli's post reminded me, anyone know if Auto-sleeper ever did a fly screen for their motorhome habitation doors??? Ive got screens for all the windows and skylights on my Pescara but not on the door and I would like one.:Cool:

Any idea's where I can get one??:thumb:

Tim

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
Hi Guys
Tommytli's post reminded me, anyone know if Auto-sleeper ever did a fly screen for their motorhome habitation doors??? Ive got screens for all the windows and skylights on my Pescara but not on the door and I would like one.:Cool:

Any idea's where I can get one??:thumb:

Tim
We have an autosleeper ravenna and it has a fly screen on the habitation door that seems to have been fitted as standard.
Perhaps it was only fitted to older MHs ours is a 1998

Norman

OP
OP
wizzer59
Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
We have an autosleeper ravenna and it has a fly screen on the habitation door that seems to have been fitted as standard.

Norman

Hi Norman
Must have been an extra as my Pascara is a 1998, ah well at least I know they were fitted, its just a matter of finding one now, bet thats going to be easy, NOT.:Doh:
Thanks Norm:thumb:

Tim

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003

Norman

Our first Ravenna, a 1998 model, had a fly screen fitted to the door. When we purchased our new 2004 Ravenna we asked if it could have a fly screen fitted to the habitation door. We were told it was not possible as the door would need to be replaced and that Autosleepers no longer no longer fitted them.

Brisey.

Soltiere

Free Member
Apr 17, 2021
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Does the 2021 auto sleeper bourton have a fly screen on the door.

pops

Free Member
May 1, 2012
south glos
Funster No
MH
Pilote panel van
Exp
since1997
My 1999 Ravenna was supposed to come with a door flysceen but they stopped fitting them that year. Because they had problems wit5 door/flysceen.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Haha wizzer59 , was reading your thread thinking has Tim just bought another van, :unsure:did I miss his post then looked at the date. :LOL: From 10 yrs ago,

pops

Free Member
May 1, 2012
south glos
Funster No
MH
Pilote panel van
Exp
since1997
irnbru it is a age thing. When we ordered the Ravenna (V140ETC) we had two small dogs and the flyscreen would have been great keeping them in. We were disappointed when it did not come with one but Hayes of Bath came to the rescue and made a board to fit the door covered in the same colour cloth.
Often wondered if the new owners knew what it was for.
I see it is taxed but not MOT at the moment.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back