LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Thinking of stopping off for a day or two at the C&CC THS on the way back from Malvern.

Has anyone stayed there and is it easy to get into Nottingham (walking/public transport)?

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
Thinking of stopping off for a day or two at the C&CC THS on the way back from Malvern.

Has anyone stayed there and is it easy to get into Nottingham (walking/public transport)?

There is a camp site at the watersports centre, showers and toilets, we have stayed there but some time ago, not used the buses into Nottingham or west bridgford, but think they are quite good service, if you want i could make some enquiries for you.

it's worth a walk round the lake at watersports centre and have a look at the white water raft course.

OP
OP
G

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
There is a camp site at the watersports centre, showers and toilets, we have stayed there but some time ago, not used the buses into Nottingham or west bridgford, but think they are quite good service, if you want i could make some enquiries for you.

it's worth a walk round the lake at watersports centre and have a look at the white water raft course.

Thanks. I can look up the bus services on the national journey planner - just trying to be lazy & short circuit it ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

poppys

Free Member
May 8, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 1974 on and off
Be very careful if you search for watersports,my son got into trouble at college when he was doing an outdoor pursuits course :Doh:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back