Subs are going up on the 3rd August (1 Viewer)

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
Hello,
I have just cancelled my auto renew for next January. I have now taken out the 3-year offer for £40 via PayPal. Will this now begin next January when my current subscription expires?
Best regards,
GJP

Apoarently you can check your subs on your profile page somewhere and it tells you the dates 🤷‍♂️

Nov 12, 2015
Colchester
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Esprit I7150 EB
Exp
Since 2016
I only have the option of the one year in my profile, Jim how do i cancel and do a different number of years when its due?

Oct 12, 2014
Opposite the Needles
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
14 years
Taken another 3 years. Thanks for the notice and the offer Jim . Looking forward to gaining from the knowledge and wisdom of those here and contributing where I can. And insurance should we ever find ourselves in the mire

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 7, 2021
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet.
Just bumping this question to Jim.

I have been busy on a night run to the airport so may have missed a reply.

Many have asked if the 3/5 years runs from their normal expiry date. I assume it does but have not seen confirmation.

My second question to Jim was can I pay 3 years by bank transfer as per annual,, because I have a problem logging on to my old Paypal account.

Jim if you are too busy to answer now I hope that when I get the answer the offer is still open.

Thanks

Geoff
I don’t do PayPal, have no account, but you can log in as a guest when you click the link, and do a one off payment as a guest

Jan 9, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Rapido 803F
Exp
Since 2006
Subs have been the same price here for almost 8 years. On Monday they will go up a fiver a year, to £20. This rise plays an essential part in our plans to keep this the very best place for motorhome enthusiasts and continue to make it better and better.

I know from bitter experience this will make some of you moan, 😡but please don’t do it here, if you don’t see the value, if you don’t want to pay, no one is forcing you to, just don’t renew when the time comes. No hard feelings from me. (y) If you pay your subs with a PayPal standing order it will be automatically adjusted to the new rate.

It’s not all bad news, this is the first subs rise since we introduced Life Membership, so I imagine most life members will be delighted with this news. :D

Thanks

Before the subs go up, I am offering people the chance to grab multiple years at LESS than the old rate. If you fancy some of that then click on one of the options below and the extra subs will be added to your account over the course of the next few days

Buy 3 years @ £40

Buy 5 years @ £70

10 Years @ £110

Life Membership @ £150

If you buy subs and already have a standing order in place don't forget to cancel it. CheckLink Removedand see if you have an auto renew set up. If you do. don't forget to cancel it in PayPal or you will pay us twice.
Hi Jim,

My existing subscription was due to expire in 2022.
This morning (2nd Aug), using the above link, I purchased what I thought was a 5 year option for £70, which I had expected would have taken me to 2027. However, my profile shows that my subs expire in 2025. I’m confused (which ain’t difficult). Could you give some clarity on this, please?

Many thanks.

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Jim,

My existing subscription was due to expire in 2022.
This morning (2nd Aug), using the above link, I purchased what I thought was a 5 year option for £70, which I had expected would have taken me to 2027. However, my profile shows that my subs expire in 2025. I’m confused (which ain’t difficult). Could you give some clarity on this, please?

Many thanks.

I'll take a look for you. These subs have to be added manually. The majority of people took 3 and it might have been muscle memory that just gave you the 3. I'll sort it (y)

May 7, 2011
East Anglia
Funster No
MH
Kontiki 669
Exp
Since 2010
Subs have been the same price here for almost 8 years. On Monday they will go up a fiver a year, to £20. This rise plays an essential part in our plans to keep this the very best place for motorhome enthusiasts and continue to make it better and better.

I know from bitter experience this will make some of you moan, 😡but please don’t do it here, if you don’t see the value, if you don’t want to pay, no one is forcing you to, just don’t renew when the time comes. No hard feelings from me. (y) If you pay your subs with a PayPal standing order it will be automatically adjusted to the new rate.

It’s not all bad news, this is the first subs rise since we introduced Life Membership, so I imagine most life members will be delighted with this news. :D

Thanks

Before the subs go up, I am offering people the chance to grab multiple years at LESS than the old rate. If you fancy some of that then click on one of the options below and the extra subs will be added to your account over the course of the next few days

[

If you buy subs and already have a standing order in place don't forget to cancel it. CheckLink Removedand see if you have an auto renew set up. If you do. don't forget to cancel it in PayPal or you will pay us twice.

Rob Hammond Try the links on here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 25, 2016
Hartford Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 79-
Exp
Lots but slow learner.
Absolutely no problem with the increase.
I prefer to pay yearly.
Recently i was not aware my membership had expired................now renewed.
Would be helpful if a reminder could be flagged up a couple of weeks before expiry.

Jun 29, 2015
Southampton
Funster No
MH
caravan (for now)
Exp
on and off since 1984
Jim I bought the 3 years extension on the 31st July but it's not showing yet, should I contact my lawyer? 😉

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Jim, the description for the annual £20 subscription still mentions "A whole years Fun for £15".
But you have to add the 'old-mo' tax to it (it'll be hidden in the small print somewhere!). :giggle:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back