lawless (1 Viewer)

Sep 14, 2009
uffculm mid devon
Funster No
MH
swift royale 59
Exp
If you allow a country to become a lawless society this is what you get well done goverments the blame rests soley with you so dont try to squirm your way out of this one i think most of us old & wise enough saw this coming cheers Rod:Doh:

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
WHY ?? DID YOU NOT SEE THEY WERE ALL RACES,or are you trying to turn this into the rasist faction ?? :Angry:
i think the colour needs adjusting on your telly.
and if you feel the need to comment on my post's because i did'nt agree with your racist thread,then fire away, you will get bored long before i will:thumb:

niggle

Banned - Rule 1
Banned
Aug 5, 2010
SOUTH AND FRANCE
Funster No
MH
A CLASS
Exp
i think the colour needs adjusting on your telly.
and if you feel the need to comment on my post's because i did'nt agree with your racist thread,then fire away, you will get bored long before i will:thumb:

my tvs ok lg and watching it means lifes good , did not mind the post but i have had 15 plus p/m,s agreeing with the vidio,and i think its funny ,as said by other funnys quote,,,, bet the con/dems and councils wont do a thing ,did they no as with the root of the problems in london, and you quoted the racist comments on the post by saying ,,the BNP and EDL must be rubbing thier hands . doh :Eeek:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
explain to me how the post,the bnp and edl must be rubbing thier hands ,is racist????? you wont be able to:RollEyes:
its actuly a counter racist post,and by that i mean that all the footage on tv will play right into the BNP AND EDL hand's.:Angry:

paulus the woodgnome

Free Member
Sep 25, 2008
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
4 years 2 months
nothing to do with skin colour

this is just a disgraceful act of theft

talk about the good samaritan

not big and not clever in my opinion

probably get caught now he is all over youtube

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVs2lX63tFE[/ame]

paulus the woodgnome

Free Member
Sep 25, 2008
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
4 years 2 months
good thing about this vid,is you can clearly see the robbers face's,and when the police catch them they will get 3 years:thumb:

three years in prison and then life in eternal hell

THE 8th COMMANDMENT
Exodus 20:15 Thou shalt not steal.

CONCEPT: "Taking something that belongs to someone else" IS WRONG!

prision and then eternal hell was it worth it

Dereckerick

Free Member
Jul 14, 2009
Merseyside
Funster No
Exp
They only understand violence, they have no respect or fear of the criminal justice system.

The message thats been sent out up to now is that the UK forces are a joke, and they are, they need to be given the ability to beat the living crap out of these animals.

That little ponse at no 10, needs to harden up and call in the army, if this happens again the army move in within 24hrs. Stick em all on a boat and sink it!!

Water cannon
Tear gas
Plastic bullets
Stun guns
flash grenades.

Not shield stand offs!!!!

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Felt sick watching this, what kind of people are there walking the streets of Britain, I don't care what color they are white black green or pink, there is a huge problem going back years of molly codling oh they must not be corrected oh they have a problem, with My Civil Rights laws everyone feels above the law.
Its about time people were taught right from wrong, teachers are allowed to teach in schools and not be afraid that every move they make can be challenged, adults can be attacked by youths a lot bigger than them, but if they retaliate they would end up in trouble. Things need to change and quickly.

Dereckerick

Free Member
Jul 14, 2009
Merseyside
Funster No
Exp
Felt sick watching this, what kind of people are there walking the streets of Britain, I don't care what color they are white black green or pink, there is a huge problem going back years of molly codling oh they must not be corrected oh they have a problem, with My Civil Rights laws everyone feels above the law.
Its about time people were taught right from wrong, teachers are allowed to teach in schools and not be afraid that every move they make can be challenged, adults can be attacked by youths a lot bigger than them, but if they retaliate they would end up in trouble. Things need to change and quickly.

SPOT ON!!:thumb:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
They only understand violence, they have no respect or fear of the criminal justice system.

The message thats been sent out up to now is that the UK forces are a joke, and they are, they need to be given the ability to beat the living crap out of these animals.

That little ponse at no 10, needs to harden up and call in the army, if this happens again the army move in within 24hrs. Stick em all on a boat and sink it!!

Water cannon
Tear gas
Plastic bullets
Stun guns
flash grenades.

a comment from a met bobby on BBC

annonPC
57 Minutes ago

Why the hell would I fire an AEP round (baton gun) in a riot situation? If it goes even slightly wrong and somebody is killed (and it will happen, that 41mm piece of hard plastic can kill you easily) then I will receive no support from the media, politicians, senior police officers or ill informed members of the public. I will be tried by the media and can kiss goodbye to my job/pension/liberty

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
"Education unequivocally provides the best path for young people out of the Ghetto,both geographical and mental. That also means providing guidance and DISCIPLINE, rather than pandering to their shallow teenage whims.

IT IS OUR OWN POLITICALLY CORRECT COWARDICE THAT HAS BEEN THE GREATEST FORCE BEHIND THEIR MARGINALISATION"

Lindsey Johns in todays Daily Mail

(upper case is my own emphisis):Angry:

Dereckerick

Free Member
Jul 14, 2009
Merseyside
Funster No
Exp
a comment from a met bobby on BBC

annonPC
57 Minutes ago

Why the hell would I fire an AEP round (baton gun) in a riot situation? If it goes even slightly wrong and somebody is killed (and it will happen, that 41mm piece of hard plastic can kill you easily) then I will receive no support from the media, politicians, senior police officers or ill informed members of the public. I will be tried by the media and can kiss goodbye to my job/pension/liberty

Its a damn good job I'm not in charge, i'd still have had tear gas last night, and water cannon in the first 24hrs, after that a sensible curfew and a good sharp shooter with the rubber bullets, fewer people on the street and less likelyhood of collateral damage, or just get some vets and anaesthetic dart them, pick up the pieces ina meat wagon later! simples!:Eeek::thumb::ROFLMAO:

Too manny namby pambies

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
good thing about this vid,is you can clearly see the robbers face's,and when the police catch them they will get 3 years:thumb:
3 years what Chris ?...community service :Angry:

magistrates are too soft and the penal system is out of touch.

they should be made to clean up the aftermath and compensate those affected

OP
OP
marrod23
Sep 14, 2009
uffculm mid devon
Funster No
MH
swift royale 59
Exp
WHY ?? DID YOU NOT SEE THEY WERE ALL RACES,or are you trying to turn this into the rasist faction ?? :Angry:
So where did i mention race in my blog maybe its just you thinking it down in the south of france

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Not sure if it as simple as blaming govt.'s.
It is more about govn.'s not realising they are being manipulated by rather pathetic left wing tree huggers who have steadily eroded the laws of the land over a good many years.
The people who stand up for really silly 'human rights' issues instead of seeing the robbers, mal-adjusteds and general anti-social goings on, for what they are and treating them as such

It is too easy to say it is the govnt' faults..
Yes it is.. but in the same way as it is a ceo's fault if his company employs a waste disposal firm who dumps toxic waste in the Solent...

Last edited:

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp

Water cannon
Tear gas
Plastic bullets
Stun guns
flash grenades.

You've got to be pretty good before you can call people names like that. Quite honestly, that comment is borne of blind ignorance and really reduces the person who makes the comment. Sad.

Ivy

Dereckerick

Free Member
Jul 14, 2009
Merseyside
Funster No
Exp
You've got to be pretty good before you can call people names like that. Quite honestly, that comment is borne of blind ignorance and really reduces the person who makes the comment. Sad.

Ivy

Blind ignorance? What planet are you living on, do you think the government has done enough over the last few days?

I certainly don't. and nor do I think the government has done anything to tackle some of the underlying issues since they were voted (ahem) into power.

Don't make personal digs at me for my opinion on someone who is trying to run this country and wasn't even voted in!!

Thank you

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Gentlemen, ladies

This subject is extremely emotive

It is obviously stirring up deep feeling / emotions and making many very angry

Might I respectfully suggest a little calm afore someone ends up with a red card !!

Remember folks, it really is not on to make personal judgemental posts about one and other.

I think we all feel in one way or other very strongly, but also, unfortunately, fairly impotent which further raises tempers.

We all have our own solutions and ideas but haranguing each other will do nothing but gain the ire of HWMBO !! ::bigsmile:

Squire

Free Member
Dec 30, 2010
Funster No
Blind ignorance? What planet are you living on, do you think the government has done enough over the last few days?

I certainly don't. and nor do I think the government has done anything to tackle some of the underlying issues since they were voted (ahem) into power.

Don't make personal digs at me for my opinion on someone who is trying to run this country and wasn't even voted in!!

Thank you

Loujes wasn't making a political dig at you at all - he WAS remonstrating with you for YOUR completely uncalled for and highly PERSONAL 'dig' at the occupant of #10. Your opinion on someone who is trying to run this country should not extend to making PERSONAL comments about them as opposed to about their political performance. In short, I believe you ARE 'blind ignorant' as I am quite sure that you are not sufficiently elevated in this society to have the authority to make such a disgraceful PERSONAL comment. You may gather that I completely agree with Loujess's response and abhor your PERSONAL reply as I do with the PERSONAL content of your original post .... but not, you may be surprised to read, with the political content .....

beachcaster

Free Member
Dec 18, 2010
east sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
a few years

Ivy

I agree that calling David Cameron a ponce may not be very polite or even accurate.....but compared to whats going on in the streets its nothing.

The word ponce has different meaning all over the world
And though it used to be the same as "pimp" in the uk....its now a general put down.

I found this definition

"Someone who is creepy in a posh way OR someone who is just plain retarded.".......so the original poster is not so far off.

The polititians lack of grip on the situation has angered a lot of us ....just heard a Magistrate say that most of the kids are going to get fined....those on benefits can decide to pay £5 a week...most have a history of not paying fines.

The magistrate wanted to be tougher but her hands are tied.

They are tied by the lawmakers.

And polititians make the law.

And David Cameron heads up the Government.

Actually Im beginning to think "ponce" lets him off a bit lightly

barry

Squire

Free Member
Dec 30, 2010
Funster No

Don't be so silly, Niggle.
Chrisgreen was making an informed observation and it wasn't racist at all - just common sense and quite accurate and to the point, I would have thought.

EDIT
Not got the hang of this multi-post thing yet .. I intended Chrisgreen's original post to be included - so here it is now ...

the BNP and EDL must be rubbing thier hands.:thumb:

OP
OP
marrod23
Sep 14, 2009
uffculm mid devon
Funster No
MH
swift royale 59
Exp
Loujes wasn't making a political dig at you at all - he WAS remonstrating with you for YOUR completely uncalled for and highly PERSONAL 'dig' at the occupant of #10. Your opinion on someone who is trying to run this country should not extend to making PERSONAL comments about them as opposed to about their political performance. In short, I believe you ARE 'blind ignorant' as I am quite sure that you are not sufficiently elevated in this society to have the authority to make such a disgraceful PERSONAL comment. You may gather that I completely agree with Loujess's response and abhor your PERSONAL reply as I do with the PERSONAL content of your original post .... but not, you may be surprised to read, with the political content .....
So whats your comment if not personal

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back