Free Member
May 13, 2011
Groby Leicester
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Confused of Leicester.
Sure this has been asked a 1000 times. But I have been trying to upload photo's off my computer to the album section but they will not load.
I have watched Jims splendid vidio ,but this went straight over the top. Can anyone help in simple Language.:Doh:

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
You possibly need to make your pictures slightly smaller using one of the free picture resize programs on the web. I use photobucket to keep my pics in then i can resize if need be and also keep the original pic as it was and save the smaller copy pic as well

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
I reduce mine right down to 640x480 pixels. I think that's big enough to show what the pictures of, while being a titchy file. I reduce them in Paint Shop Pro, but obviously not worth getting it just to do that.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Confused of Leicester.
Sure this has been asked a 1000 times. But I have been trying to upload photo's off my computer to the album section but they will not load.
I have watched Jims splendid vidio ,but this went straight over the top. Can anyone help in simple Language.:Doh:

Hi Snitrats, size will be the problem, even phone cameras now can have massive files. They are just not needed and will fill our server hard disks up in a flash, anything over 800 pixels by 600 pixels is really too big as this size will fill the screen. You can resize pics in many graphics program or as a last resort you can do it online.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back