It's quiet...Too quiet... (1 Viewer)

Bryan

Free Member
Jul 19, 2007
Funster No
Hi all(?),

Well I suppose should be quiet as the board is only one day old...:D

I thought I'd pop by and join the fun and I'd like to start by saying hello to each and everyone of you...

Hi Jim
Hi Suzy
Hi Keith
Hi Sharon

Jim, nice choice of forum software, much easier on the eye than invisiofree. Well done for setting this up.
I Particularly like the drop down menus and multiple thread view options (I like the threaded view because it is much easier to spot tangents appearing in threads, as long as people 'quote')

Look forward to seeing you and having a chat about the technical aspects of your board and if I can help in anyway, let me know. (Although glancing around the board it doesn't look like you need any!)

Regards to all,

Bryan

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I am really groping in the dark most of the times, so standby, I will be giving you a call for some assistance soon enough I'm sure. The plan is to have it in this sort of test mode til September, then do some advertising at the Bath MH Show and kick it of then. Who knows we may double the membership again then.:D

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
But the truth is I'm still groping in the dark most of the time :D
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay toooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much information there, Boss! :whistle2: :whistle2: :whistle2:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 26, 2008
B&NES
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2007
Quote:
Blue yonder you need to get rid of the GB ☹️☹️

G4SKK

Please.... let me have the magnet ones! New hobby for me LOL, and GB is allowed on French cars!. I'm gonna stick them everywhere! Come on everybody... waiting for yours! :Grin: :Grin:

Je suis GiBi :france:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back