tonywolst

Free Member
Jul 22, 2011
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Has anyone stayed overnight in the car park or know if its possible, I'm traveling through and want to take the kids there (kids want me to take them on the water slides), I have also heard there's a firework show, would it be possible to see this as well? or any Aries near by?

jabbaman1

Free Member
Feb 21, 2011
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2006
Salou

• Hi ,last time is was there was about 2 years ago, I was staying in a hotel that time ,but could not help but notice that about a 1/4 of the carpark had parked up motorhomes ,dont know the cost but i'm sure someone will be able to answer that,The fireworks display is awsome a must see at midnight,also around about 10 o'clock at tombstone there's a ZOMBIE show at the graveyard ,great stuff,hope this helps you,jabbaman:winky::winky:

paulus the woodgnome

Free Member
Sep 25, 2008
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
4 years 2 months
went to paot aventura this year but didnt camp over
not sure that you can
we had a discounted 3 day pass
had to go in main park on the date of ticket
2nd day you had to use the waterpark
third day had to be used within 7 days
main park was really disapointing, it was old tired looking with more shops and eating places than rides waterpark was good with a lazy river
didnt go the third day as we were not impressed and didnt want to spend another eight euros fifty to park as it had already cost 17 for the first two days
gave my three tickets away to some welsh guy on camp
not a patch on disneyland or europa park in germany
been to plenty of theme parks and this one ranks as the second worst just ahead of park asterix near paris
dont let me put you off this is only our opinion
but nowhere near our expectations
paulus

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

rob kinnear

Free Member
Nov 29, 2010
Swansea
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
1 year 10 years tugger
Has anyone stayed overnight in the car park or know if its possible, I'm traveling through and want to take the kids there (kids want me to take them on the water slides), I have also heard there's a firework show, would it be possible to see this as well? or any Aries near by?

Hi Sorry i do not know about overnighting at Port Adventure but there is a site not to far away and service by the local tourist land trains.

http://camping-lasiesta.com/?lang=EN&c=1

When we were there last year alot of vans were overnighting along the coast towards Cambrils

Rob
:Smile:

OP
OP
T

tonywolst

Free Member
Jul 22, 2011
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Thanks All, I rode to it on my bike today, there was some motorhomes in the carpark, there's loads of room, They said you cant overnight in the carparks(as did the car park attendant) but there is a supermarket near were motorhomes stop for free overnight, might have a look before deciding weather or not to go, I'll also look at La Siesta,
Thanks All

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back