Embarrassing toilet question (1 Viewer)

Swift

Banned
Sep 13, 2010
Funster No
How many rolls of paper should I take for a month in France, 2 adults, 2 children, only one curry eater.

Should I take a toilet seat as some places I went last year didn't have them? :Eeek: and what is the best type of rucksack to carry it in? :winky:

Thanks

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
i-m-so-bored.gif

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
This is wot u want Swifty
images
and about 8 bog rolls:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
S

Swift

Banned
Sep 13, 2010
Funster No
Listen I have serious packing to do, can anyone talk some sense, I am going to FRANCE for goodness sake, and you know what their toilet hygiene is like, I want to make sure I am prepared :Angry:

I only have TWO more days left to pack!!!!

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
Listen I have serious packing to do, can anyone talk some sense, I am going to FRANCE for goodness sake, and you know what their toilet hygiene is like, I want to make sure I am prepared :Angry:

I only have TWO more days left to pack!!!!

the best think is count how many shits you do then had how much paper you use

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Thought most modern motorhomes had Cassette Toilets fitted.. :Cool:

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
WELL!!!!!! you asked you dont say how many of your travellers are female cos they use more bog roll than boys see at home I use one a week an me missis uses about fourthey do sell them in France you know they aren`t heathens you know they just foreign:RollEyes::RollEyes::RollEyes::RollEyes:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
You could halve the paper you think you will need...

Use both sides... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
the best think is count how many shits you do then had how much paper you use

assuming one good shit per person per day .. and each uses two sheets per wipe

2 x 4 x 30 = 240 .. that = 2.4 rolls .. but take three rolls in case anyone has a dose .. no point in skimping ..

however .. females use at least one roll per day on wees .. so add 30 more for each female ..

better solution .. fit another top box and fill it with loo rolls.. = .. job(bie) done :winky:

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
assuming one good shit per person per day .. and each uses two sheets per wipe

2 x 4 x 30 = 240 .. that = 2.4 rolls .. but take three rolls in case anyone has a dose .. no point in scrimping ..

however .. females use at least one roll per day on wees .. so add 30 more for each female ..

better solution .. fit another top box and fill it with loo rolls.. = .. job(bie) done :winky:

my wife just stamps her feet:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
S

Swift

Banned
Sep 13, 2010
Funster No
We normally do not to turds in the cassette if possible, we would use the facilities of the site, or if wild use and restaurant toilets. It will be 3 female (2 x kids), 1 male. I am concious of the space element of the paper, but I do like my puppies and find the French stuff a bit rough :Blush:

Anyway, I have worked out the drinks cabinet, thats the belly locker full then :ROFLMAO:

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
We normally do not to turds in the cassette if possible, we would use the facilities of the site, or if wild use and restaurant toilets. It will be 3 female (2 x kids), 1 male. I am concious of the space element of the paper, but I do like my puppies and find the French stuff a bit rough :Blush:

Anyway, I have worked out the drinks cabinet, thats the belly locker full then :ROFLMAO:

am sure this is Jim setting us up

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
6 years + 5 years in boat before that
Don't take any, shoping is part of the experiance.

Doug...

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
If French bog rolls are a bit rough take same sand paper an smooth it off whilst you`re sat on it contemplating:RollEyes::RollEyes::RollEyes::RollEyes::RollEyes:do what the muslims do use wipes an drop em in a carrier bag an bin em

OP
OP
S

Swift

Banned
Sep 13, 2010
Funster No
Don't take any, shoping is part of the experiance.

Doug...

I have a HUGE Waeco freezer, well two in fact (one slightly smaller) and will be taking ENGLISH FOOD, currys and the like, none of that foreign muck thanks :thumb:

bernardfeay

Free Member
Nov 18, 2009
Bolton
Funster No
MH
hymer exsis
Exp
10 years
lots of humour on this subject but we only ever take paper towel. multi purpose and all that. if we have access to some trees I go behind them and take 3 sheets. If we are in town I have 3 sheets carefully placed in my underpants (in case they don't have any). If all else fails we take garbage bags and dump in there. Next day or sooner, we leave it behind for the bin men.

On a much more serious note..... the spell checker on this site pulled me up for spelling humour like that. They wanted me to spell it humor.

Are there secret yanks at the back of this site. They need to be flushed out. pronto.

OP
OP
S

Swift

Banned
Sep 13, 2010
Funster No
Jim, I just tried two pieces per wipe and it doesn't work, you must wipe VERY gently, I had a fingers through issue, mind you I'm not sure if that particular roll was a puppy one or a Lidl one :Blush: I have done a calculation on 4 sheets per wipe, so off to waitrose in the morning for 2 x 12 packs :winky:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Jim, I just tried two pieces per wipe and it doesn't work, you must wipe VERY gently, I had a fingers through issue, mind you I'm not sure if that particular roll was a puppy one or a Lidl one :Blush: I have done a calculation on 4 sheets per wipe, so off to waitrose in the morning for 2 x 12 packs :winky:

FOUR sheets ... :Eeek: that's extravagant.. verging on wasteful

well, suppose you could fold and save for the next person .. :winky:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back