Free Member
Jul 2, 2011
derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer 754
Exp
4 years old
is any body going to the pickering traction engine show and music festival this thursday through to sunday :thumb:

Last edited:

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
I believe Mick & Sheila (Runrig) said they were hoping to go. Unfortunately it clashes with Saltfleet, otherwise would have liked to have been there :Smile:

runrig

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 22, 2007
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Compass Kensington
Exp
25 years
Hi,

We are going to open weekend at Camper UK, and next Thursday 11th August we are off to Fairport Conventions Festival at Cropredy, nr Banbury, anyone else going, headline acts on Thursday, UB40 and Hayseed Dixie :beer: :wine: :drink: :party2:

Sheila & Mick

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

runrig

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 22, 2007
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Compass Kensington
Exp
25 years
Hi Gran

Which one Pickering steam or Cropredy

Sheila

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
Hi,

We are going to open weekend at Camper UK, and next Thursday 11th August we are off to Fairport Conventions Festival at Cropredy, nr Banbury, anyone else going, headline acts on Thursday, UB40 and Hayseed Dixie :beer: :wine: :drink: :party2:

Sheila & Mick

now theres a really good band:thumb::thumb: Hayseed Dixie.
i did the sound for them a few years ago in the morecambe dome and really enjoyed the gig
and if i hadn't been working the sound i would have happily paid to see them:thumb:

runrig

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 22, 2007
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Compass Kensington
Exp
25 years
Hi Gran

I believe the steam rally starts this Thursday on the showground, I think it is possible to turn up on the day and park in general camping maybe ring the showground to enquire. The east riding area of the camping & caravanning club are at the Driffield Steam fair on the 12th - 14th August.

Sheila

nokaii

Free Member
Oct 19, 2010
Nr Manchester
Funster No
Exp
now theres a really good band:thumb::thumb: Hayseed Dixie.
i did the sound for them a few years ago in the morecambe dome and really enjoyed the gig
and if i hadn't been working the sound i would have happily paid to see them:thumb:

Yep, we saw them last year at the Moho Club in Manchester, well worth a watch, classic rock covers but done on fiddles, mandolins, banjo's acoustic bass & guitars :whatthe:....Very entertaining & great musicians!::bigsmile:

Steve

Feb 1, 2011
Redcar
Funster No
MH
Hymer C. Class
Exp
26 yrs
Hi Both,
Do hope you are well, we have been south for a few weeks and off to Cyprus Sat. for Dau. wedding. Booked in for 'Twinwood' with Dot & Fred and out for that week. Looking forward to War wk-end, how many do we have.?
Keep Safe Both, Best Regards, Coldstreamer

gozomike

Funster Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 16, 2010
Warwickshire - sometimes - but not often
Funster No
MH
Wildax Constellation
Exp
Since August 2008
HI. Made it to the show Thursday, bit damp but not bad. Have now moved to Durham and found a signal on my dongle, nothing on the site I was on near Pickering.

Off to Wensleydale Monday, must try some cheese. :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back