Should i (1 Viewer)

Jan 18, 2010
Airdrie Scotland
Funster No
Exp
6 years and 20 years as a tugger
This year due to work load i have very seldomed used the mh with this in mind im thinking of selling it and when i retire maybe get another one just maybe

Bill:RollEyes::RollEyes:

Gran & Rog

Free Member
Apr 17, 2011
Lofthouse, Wakefield
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Eight years
ooo dear if your so undecisive maybe you ought to make certain what you would prefer to do in your retirement.

Do you still holiday even though you have a heavy work load if so do you prefer hotels now.

I love hotels as I can really relax and get looked after but i love going away in my motorhome as I can please myself what time I get up, go to bed eat etc etc etc.:winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
B
Jan 18, 2010
Airdrie Scotland
Funster No
Exp
ooo dear if your so undecisive maybe you ought to make certain what you would prefer to do in your retirement.

Do you still holiday even though you have a heavy work load if so do you prefer hotels now.

I love hotels as I can really relax and get looked after but i love going away in my motorhome as I can please myself what time I get up, go to bed eat etc etc etc.:winky:
i know i have had a tugger for 20 years and i decided to get a mh for the freedome i purchased it new 3 years ago to date 6000 miles because of work this year i will be lucky if i get the odd w/end but as you say i love the mh so there is my constant nag:RollEyes::RollEyes:

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
if you keep it and don't use it much it wont loose too much value.

however if you sell it when it comes to buying another one you may not be able to get one the same for the money you sold it for.
if that kinda makes sense. and some say better the devil you know.

OP
OP
B
Jan 18, 2010
Airdrie Scotland
Funster No
Exp
if you keep it and don't use it much it wont loose too much value.

however if you sell it when it comes to buying another one you may not be able to get one the same for the money you sold it for.
if that kinda makes sense. and some say better the devil you know.
You have a valid point the flip side is i pack in work and go f/time and why not life is to short

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
This year due to work load i have very seldomed used the mh with this in mind im thinking of selling it and when i retire maybe get another one just maybe
Bill:RollEyes::RollEyes:

No point in a MH that's unused. What about the bike ?

If you are busy working and enjoying it stick at it, if you are that used to work, retirement might kill you. Retirement is very disturbing, lots of guilt, "I should be doing something, what can I do ? Dunno. Can't be bothered doing that".

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
You have a valid point the flip side is i pack in work and go f/time and why not life is to short

Really that is two questions now - do you really want to keep on working how long have you to go or are you thinking of fulltimeing touring Europe at your leisure maybe doing a bit of work on the way = is work a necessity or a habit that has to be endured, there is a lot of liveing to be done and it does not all need to be at work...if its a possibilty that you may go full time and you like the motorhome you have think hard before you take a loss on selling it.

May 16, 2010
North Hykeham
Funster No
MH
Custom
Exp
much more now
Work isn't and shouldn't be everything....there shoulkd be a good balance and thats where your MH comes in...getting away from the work, the stress etc...

If you are not getting away due to workload then I think you need to have a careful look at your lifestyle...

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back