lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi all just thought id post this in case any of you are heading in this direction. We are nearing the end of our 3 week holiday and have stayed in some lovely places, and the aire at La Rochelle is one id recommend it does cost 10 euro and is next to train station. For that 10euro though you get free bus to town and free use of the taxi boats in town for the 24 hours you have paid for. The trip we took on the Yello taxi boat shoud have been 4 euros each way for 4 of us but got it free so that makes the aire 2 euro without counting the free bus.

The aire its self is a big car park with grass for you to park on and loads of room to sit out also. When we where there on thursday there was about 40 motorhomes but still loads of room for more. I have pics if anyone would like them.
Hope this helps
Gerry

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Hi all just thought id post this in case any of you are heading in this direction. We are nearing the end of our 3 week holiday and have stayed in some lovely places, and the aire at La Rochelle is one id recommend it does cost 10 euro and is next to train station. For that 10euro though you get free bus to town and free use of the taxi boats in town for the 24 hours you have paid for. The trip we took on the Yello taxi boat shoud have been 4 euros each way for 4 of us but got it free so that makes the aire 2 euro without counting the free bus.

The aire its self is a big car park with grass for you to park on and loads of room to sit out also. When we where there on thursday there was about 40 motorhomes but still loads of room for more. I have pics if anyone would like them.
Hope this helps
Gerry
Hi glad you had a good time and thank you for posting, i would love to see as prob others would too some pics

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Kath x

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
We have used this excellent aire, if you are there and get the chance (particularly if you have bikes) don't miss going over the bridge to Ile-de-rae one of the few places we like to return to, good aires and also camping cheque site "La Ocean".

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
Got any co ordinates for it Gerry?? Thanks Rob:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun