Great value power source (1 Viewer)

Swift

Banned
Sep 13, 2010
Funster No
For some reason Best Buy are selling these off, I have one and it charges my laptop which I rarely use now due to the ipad, but will also power the iPad for 2 full charges, plus phones and other stuff, check out the details in the attached link, price includes free delivery :winky:

Link Removed

The Gorilla and other of their products and prices can be seen here, so shows the saving Link Removed

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
For what it is it seems expensive. Not sure what I would use it for. I don't have an ipad but do have a 2.1A usb adaptor to fit a lighter socket at £2.99 which would charge it if I had one:Cool:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
For what it is it seems expensive. Not sure what I would use it for. I don't have an ipad but do have a 2.1A usb adaptor to fit a lighter socket at £2.99 which would charge it if I had one:Cool:

I agree I use one similar to this 12V Universal In Car Laptop Power Charger Adapter....I can charge my lap top or netbook or I can run it without the battery for £7.88.... I run from the hab battery or cab battery ???? why would I want one of those powergorilla at £89.97 even though it is reduced !!! WHAT:Doh:...for a extra 2 to 5 hours and then you have to charge that up from the MAINS !!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Link Removed

Mel:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
I agree I use one similar to this 12V Universal In Car Laptop Power Charger Adapter....I can charge my lap top or netbook or I can run it without the battery for £7.88.... I run from the hab battery or cab battery ???? why would I want one of those powergorilla at £89.97 even though it is reduced !!! WHAT:Doh:...for a extra 2 to 5 hours and then you have to charge that up from the MAINS !!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Link Removed

Mel:thumb:

Yes I have one of those as well, works fine. Mine was a few quid more from Maplins but looks identical.

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
I paid £4.95 plus a couple of quid postage for a universal charger that plugs in to the lighter socket .. came with all the different plugs, charges all types of laptops from 14v to 19v

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
I paid £4.95 plus a couple of quid postage for a universal charger that plugs in to the lighter socket .. came with all the different plugs, charges all types of laptops from 14v to 19v

Jaws .....Now you have a good eye for a Bargain..... I wish I had spotted it, but the one I have was around that price a £5er:thumb::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:...£89.97 for 2 to 5 extra hours WHAT!!! HELLO!!:Doh::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
I got one on eBay for 99p - but I had to pay £6.99 on top for postage :Smile:

By my reckoning I saved £81.99 and have all the flexibility mentioned above ::bigsmile:

ahh yes.. but you forgot the cost of the camper to plug it into.. :winky:

The Gorilla is for those who can't afford a camper and use public transport .. :roflmto:

I just remembered..:Eeek: that's me, where can I buy one cheap .. :cry:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
ahh yes.. but you forgot the cost of the camper to plug it into.. :winky:

The Gorilla is for those who can't afford a camper and use public transport .. :roflmto:

I just remembered..:Eeek: that's me, where can I buy one cheap .. :cry:

Jim don't worry:Doh:........Just look for Smudger (Derek) he has 8 solar panels and 10 batteries....he also said he is getting a couple more solar panels on the winnie if he has any roof left,...also another panel and battery on his James trailer...for the wheel moovers....you will not have to look far as he will be lit up like Blackpool...just plug in:winky: and that is not all he has!!!! the 6 inboard gennies and the the remote gennie with dodgy fob::bigsmile:.......well I hope he parks next to me ..........I will have nice extension cable ready.....but I will need to check for reverse polarity:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:in case Derek has spiked it:RollEyes::winky:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back