Found New Generator Site (1 Viewer)

willsy68

Banned
Jul 29, 2011
Spamville
Funster No
MH
Not got one
Found this new website selling only Honda & Yamaha suitcase generators, looks quite good value to me - :thumb:

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
Found this new website selling only Honda & Yamaha suitcase generators, looks quite good value to me :thumb:

five mins buddy and your thread will be gone" spammer":Angry:

Last edited:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Might as well leave it up.. not exactly the greatest web site and crap prices compared to a lot of other places..

Leave it up as it will warn folk not to bother :thumb:

( Thats the problem with spamming a forum, if your a crap firm it will often back fire.. Putting details on all my own forums as a place to avoid at all costs.. Will embellish and lie about the terrible service received just to be sure ! :ROFLMAO: )

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
Might as well leave it up.. not exactly the greatest web site and crap prices compared to a lot of other places..

Leave it up as it will warn folk not to bother :thumb:

( Thats the problem with spamming a forum, if your a crap firm it will often back fire.. Putting details on all my own forums as a place to avoid at all costs.. Will embellish and lie about the terrible service received just to be sure ! :ROFLMAO: )

Tut! how can you live with yourself:ROFLMAO:

Swift

Banned
Sep 13, 2010
Funster No
Well how could I see it if I was banned? I don't even remember being banned, how embarrassing :Blush:

MrMotorhome

Funster
Deceased RIP
May 19, 2009
Funster No
Spammer

Hello Chris, the link is still there, it is on your first comment :Smile: just visited the site again:ROFLMAO:

Andrew

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back