Can you help me profile YOU! (1 Viewer)

Swift

Banned
Sep 13, 2010
Funster No
I would like to get to know you more as I am pretty new here, so are you able to give me a description of yourself but in the context of a Sandwich e.g. Egg in white bread, maybe you are a bit more adventurous and could relate to other ingredients, I am sure there is a bit of beef (and lard) on here :ROFLMAO:

I will wait to the end as I have mine ready :thumb:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
I`m handsome, approx 6ft 2 inchs, Dark Haired, Silf like athletic body, Go to Church regularley,,, I have a six pack to die for,, Partial to the occassional Glass of "Spanish Sweet White Wine",, I do love a well done Bacon Sarnie "White or Brown Bread" I am that easy...

My only downfall so I have been told by all my other conquests is (And this is only hear say) I Fart and snore in my sleep...

Other than that I think I am perfect.. :winky: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Now your turn... :thumb:

OP
OP
S

Swift

Banned
Sep 13, 2010
Funster No
Try to just profile yourself as a Sandwich, so if you were a sandwich out of all the sandwiches in the world how would you describe yourself?

Feel free to add or delete any ingredient or type of bread :roflmto:

I am sure those that know each other will immediately relate their description to that of the person :ROFLMAO:

Me, I would be a Roast beef in wholemeal bread with a light smear of English mustard, perhaps with a cheeky slice of pickled cucumber ::bigsmile:

Do we have any fresh smoked salmon on pure white wholesome bread with a dash of lemon and the edges removed on here? :ROFLMAO:

Maybe the experiment would be better describing someone you know on here as a sandwich to see if your idea fits in with theirs :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Like Old Mo, here is my profile.

Welsh by birth, attended Eton and obtained a number of A+ A-levels, including Sociology, Psychology and Modern art. Attended Brasenose College Oxford, 1st Hons in PPE.
Left Oxford and went into finance, moved rapidly through the ranks getting to a senior role.
Was able to retire at 50, hobbies include politics, crotchet, Peruvian Pipe music, Medieval triangulation research.

5 feet 11 ½ inches weight in proportion to age and height, have a passing interest in Rugby, did play for Oxford 7’s. Well manicured and sophisticated, well travelled and especially fond of Far East and Bengali cuisine, similarly to Old MO, onion bhajies give me terrible wind...
Attend the local gym and work out what the hell I am doing there before buggering off for a pie and a pint.
Hope this helps?

As Always

ShiftZZ KGB, MFI, Battersea Swimming pool 50m breaststroke

OP
OP
S

Swift

Banned
Sep 13, 2010
Funster No
That's it, perfect, can you help ShiftZZ he's gone off on one :ROFLMAO:

I'm sure I probably met some of his mates at Oxford Uni, I was there for 4 years, I had a great time and learnt a lot, the only problem was as Janitor I had to get up early every morning to clean the toilets and showers :ROFLMAO:

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
dead easy..... i am a half-baguette (im really small...:roflmto:)with olive oil on, letuce , tomatoes onions ham bits of garlic ( step back JJ you can't kiss me now ..i am smelly:winky:).....miam miam ....!! oh and add a glass of red wine , preferably cahors carte noire!

Frankie::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

OP
OP
S

Swift

Banned
Sep 13, 2010
Funster No
Oh thanks see it now :thumb: Tartan? have you got any Scottish in you?

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014

:Blush:Nope.... french... called" black foot" since born in French algeria. Mix of spanish italian and northern french.... I like theses things(tartan) but have no time to make proper searches . Intend to go to Scotland and learn when over there!

Amicalement

Frankie:Smile::Smile:

sue1959

Free Member
Feb 11, 2010
Ireland
Funster No
Exp
non as yet, hired in Canada a couple of times. hope to buy in the next few years.
Toast and dripping with a sprinkle of pepper followed by fish and chips!

OP
OP
S

Swift

Banned
Sep 13, 2010
Funster No
I had a feeling about that :Blush: APOLOGIES Frankie, just a bit of stupid childish English humour :thumb:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
A comment like that got me a slap in the face
I said to her have you got any Italian in you
she said no
I said Do a you wanta some:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
S

Swift

Banned
Sep 13, 2010
Funster No
I think I am owed a slap :Eeek:

Anyway, where is your Italian influence in your sandwich? :Smile:

OP
OP
S

Swift

Banned
Sep 13, 2010
Funster No
I thought you were Scottish?
Or LIve in Scotland?
Or have I mistake you?

No your right, should be Scottish humour, but I live in england, that's where I seem to have picked it up from :Blush:

:roflmto:

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Just asked my partner the same question:Smile:She says she is a tuna salad made from a very long loaf bulging from the sides.::bigsmile:

peter H

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 18, 2008
Neath, South Wales
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Nearly 4 years
Tinned Tuna, mixed with a dash of mahonnaise. Homemade wholemeal bread, Welsh salt butter (3%) and a smear of Colmans English mustard.

Washed down with a glass of Sauvignon Blanc or Chenin Blanc

Peter

my stomach is rumbling now !

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Sliced nutty granary bread , buttered with Lurpak , filled with sliced banana sprinkled with sugar/cinnamon . MMmmm

Bev

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
16st of fine Welsh beef between 2 slices of white bread designed to take about 12 st.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back