Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Due to (or is it "owing to"?) rather hasty parking which is not quite level enough, my fridge underperformed last night leading to the de-frosting of my expensive, purchased in the Algarve, sausages etc... :Sad:

... to avoid waste I was forced to consume 4 sausages and five slices of bacon with my egg this morning... :cry:

JJ :Cool:

(Wouldn't have happened with the compressor fridge in the Wagon... these posh Hymers hey?)

beachcaster

Free Member
Dec 18, 2010
east sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
a few years
Due to (or is it "owing to"?) rather hasty parking which is not quite level enough, my fridge underperformed last night leading to the de-frosting of my expensive, purchased in the Algarve, sausages etc... :Sad:

... to avoid waste I was forced to consume 4 sausages and five slices of bacon with my egg this morning... :cry:

(Wouldn't have happened with the compressor fridge in the Wagon... these posh Hymers hey?)

Sounds to me like a good blow out and an excuse to park on a slope all the time :Smile:

barry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
JJ

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
What I want to know is why you froze the egg :Eeek::Eeek:

I hate being the pedant I am but I simply must point out that nowhere in the OP does it say or suggest that my egg was in the freezer section. Indeed nowhere does it suggest that the egg was even kept in the fridge.

For a man with your amazing brain and fantastic analytical and reasoning skills you disappoint me in this instance Graham...:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang

no need.. you could have cooked and used later..... :Doh:

a bacon and sausage sarnie is delicious.. :Cool:

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
I hate being the pedant I am but I simply must point out that nowhere in the OP does it say or suggest that my egg was in the freezer section. Indeed nowhere does it suggest that the egg was even kept in the fridge.

For a man with your amazing brain and fantastic analytical and reasoning skills you disappoint me in this instance Graham...:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

AS the egg was still in side the chicken:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022

I would point out that my amazing brain and fantastic analytical and reasoning skills always come a poor second to my being a Nutter :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Our fridge always defrosts if we are out of level by just 3%.
A thetford engineer told us that we always have to be level if we want our fridge to work, perhaps that's what happened?

Anyway gave you an excuse to stuff yourself eh?:thumb:

peter H

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 18, 2008
Neath, South Wales
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Nearly 4 years
You didn't HAVE to eat the sausages at one sitting, one of the finest things to eat is a cold cooked sausage. With a cold tinnie in teh other hand of course.

Peter

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
I think these fridges must vary. I never bother levelling, as long as I don't fall out of bed its OK with me. Never had any problem with the fridge (apart from it catching fire, but that's another thread and nothing to do with levelling)
Also agree, a cold sausage is excellent, not so sure about cold bacon though even though its in the standard BLT sandwich.

OP
OP
JJ

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
You didn't HAVE to eat the sausages at one sitting, one of the finest things to eat is a cold cooked sausage. With a cold tinnie in teh other hand of course.

Peter

Excuse me for asking Champion Quiz Meister, how could I have "cold" sausages when the fridge wasn't working (It is 37 C outside)?:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back