Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Link Removed
Just found the above,is it legal for on the rd without driver and passenger side windows ?No mirrors ? how is the driver going to see at junctions ?Certainly looks strange --And before you ask NO I am not interested in it :ROFLMAO:
terry

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi Terry he says he's got the windows, they just need to be fitted. Go on bid for it, you know you want to. :Smile:

Ian

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
There is a photo showing the 'optional' side windows!

-Take a jigsaw with you and plenty of blades when you collect it!::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mavis

Funster
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2007
Seasalter kent
Funster No
MH
Clubman
Exp
No Number plate so is it even registered as a motorhome. bet it wont be able to go to London LEZ :Doh:

OP
OP
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Typical DIY bodge job :ROFLMAO: If as he claims he spent 16k so far he was well and truly robbed :Eeek: or trying to rob somebody :Eeek: My thoughts -he says sprinter base obviously VARIO base which probably cost 2/3k as a good van before he messed with it ::bigsmile:All windows straight from a caravan :Eeek: with 10 quid blinds from B&Q :Eeek:in fact it looks like all the sink,fridge,cooker and loo come from the same caravan so no doubt the heater and water heater come from that as well:Smile: so another 1500 quid for damaged caravan at most :Eeek: Jak campers must have charged a small fortune to get the bill up to 16k-Which I doubt :ROFLMAO: In my mind the whole lot is worth about 1000 / 1500 quid for parts and scrap :Eeek: and that would be only if somebody wanted to use second hand stuff for a self build jobby :ROFLMAO: Be interesting to see what mug buys this one ::bigsmile: He would have been better off flogging the van as a untouched van and the caravan as a caravan to save all the heartache
terry

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Come on you lot

Stop sitting on the fence and say what you mean ::bigsmile:

Ok, so all the minus's have been put forward but lets look at a plus or two

A young family with a dad ( and / or indeed a mum ) who is handy with the tools could make a go of it.

For someone with not a lot of lolly and some time available it is a good way to get in to motorhoming

Whilst the level of work done so far is an unknown, it is still not a bad starting point ( again if the price is right )

Motoberg

Free Member
Jul 25, 2008
Funster No
MH
A Class
The windowless shape reminds me o somethimg...Hmmm...

spv.jpg

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Reminds me of the space shuttle.. or some other totally obsolete shape ::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back