Free Member
Jul 19, 2011
Devon
Funster No
MH
PILOTE A8
Exp
APRIL 2011
Hi Hubby and I have not been motorhoming for very long started, in April this year. We have a Pilote A8 called Rosie and she's great! Still loads we don't know and want to learn as much as we can.

We are off to Poland in August via France, Belgium, Holland and Germany! Trying to read up on what we need to take amongst other things ::bigsmile:and have loads of questions (which feel stupid to me, but I'm hoping theyre not!) to ask so hope that everyone is kind and helpful.

I know that if I do know anything (very unlikely) I will only be too happy to share.:thumb:

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
Hi Witty Wanda, :welcome: to the Fun & with a forum name like yours I'm sure you will fit in well.:Smile:

Poland is a destination we would like to attempt some time for various reasons and so would be very interested in details of your trip........hope it all goes well for you.

Meanwhile enjoy this site and ask away......there are many Funsters on here with a wealth of knowledge on motorhoming and lots of other matters too.

Brian

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JohnM

Free Member
Nov 8, 2008
Central Scotland
Funster No
MH
CClass
Exp
Since Feb 2009 and 40yrs c/vaning
hi wada,you picked the best m/home site,so thats you started.somebody here will be able to help.
:Smile:so welcome to the fun witty wanda :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::flyingwelcome:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back