Morocco (1 Viewer)

Oct 4, 2010
NORFOLK
Funster No
MH
DETHLEFFS C CLASS
Exp
Hi
Is anyone interested in a trip to Morocco? If so please let me know asap.
Thank you
G

bambi 2

Free Member
Jun 7, 2009
france, (Aveyron)
Funster No
MH
A class.
Exp
26 years
Hi
Is anyone interested in a trip to Morocco? If so please let me know asap.
Thank you
G
Have you been to Morocco before? are you looking for some one to travel with?
I seem to remember someone on this site trying to get a few members together for a trip to Morocco next winter. Bambi 2

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
I believe it is the Sundowners :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
Hi Gaudie
We are thinking of Morocco-----and invite others to travel with us---------at the moment we are watching the political situation there----we don't fancy getting involved in a riot!!!!!!!!!
We are planning going in Jan for 2 months or so after spending Xmas/new -year in the Algarve--then to Zahora before we go .No fixed plans yet
When do you expect to go ?? (we would be going in our truck/camper not the 5er.
Nigel & Pamala

OP
OP
GAUDIE
Oct 4, 2010
NORFOLK
Funster No
MH
DETHLEFFS C CLASS
Exp
Hi Gaudie
We are thinking of Morocco-----and invite others to travel with us---------at the moment we are watching the political situation there----we don't fancy getting involved in a riot!!!!!!!!!
We are planning going in Jan for 2 months or so after spending Xmas/new -year in the Algarve--then to Zahora before we go .No fixed plans yet
Nigel & Pamala

Hi Nigel & Pamala
Sorry not to get back to you before now but you know life etc. I am sailing on the 8.1.12 to Bilbao (not confirmed) making my way thro Portugal and arriving at Zahora on the 16.1.12. I was going to stay in Zahora for a couple of months but as you well know, things change.
Any further with your plans yet?
G

OP
OP
GAUDIE
Oct 4, 2010
NORFOLK
Funster No
MH
DETHLEFFS C CLASS
Exp
Hi Gaudie
Nigel & Pamala

Hi N & P
Any news yet regarding your trip to Morocco?
G

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
GAUDIE
Oct 4, 2010
NORFOLK
Funster No
MH
DETHLEFFS C CLASS
Exp
Hi Gaudie
Nigel & Pamala

Hi N & P
Have tried several times to contact you but no reply so far?
Would like to know what your situation is regarding Morocco - can you let me know either way please?
Cheers
Gaudie

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
Hi Gaudie

We will not be deciding on Morrocco until we are down that way. We are hoping to leave the UK in November some time, heading across the green coast of Spain and then into Portugal, spending time at a cousins place and also a couple of weeks on JJ's plot. We are then heading south to the Algarve to spend Christmas and New Year with friends and then heading over to Zahora. It will probably be then that we decide whether or not to go to Morrocco. We are keeping an eye on the political situation over there and see if anything more materialises before then.

If we feel comfortable about heading over there, then we certainly will be going, but until then we cannot confirm one way or the other.

Sorry can't be more positive than that.

All the best

Nigel and Pamala

Hi N & P
Have tried several times to contact you but no reply so far?
Would like to know what your situation is regarding Morocco - can you let me know either way please?
Cheers
Gaudie

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back