LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
It's brave to go full timing but you are even braver.... you are doing it on your own. You are amazing.

Don't forget ANY problems at all, you have loads of virtual friends on here. I don't know if you are moving around. but it may be worth looking at rallies in the area you find yourself in. Most, not all, have reduced rates and it could be cheaper for you to book a rally for a week than a camp site.

OP
OP
Ginster
Feb 9, 2018
Carmarthen, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
Dec 2017
It's brave to go full timing but you are even braver.... you are doing it on your own. You are amazing.

Don't forget ANY problems at all, you have loads of virtual friends on here. I don't know if you are moving around. but it may be worth looking at rallies in the area you find yourself in. Most, not all, have reduced rates and it could be cheaper for you to book a rally for a week than a camp site.
Thanks Movan, I'm current on a CL and have already booked loads for the summer, as you say cheaper than campsites, I'll save those for the winter when I need hook-up 😊

Eggs

Free Member
Jan 3, 2018
Suffolk
Funster No
Thanks Movan, I'm current on a CL and have already booked loads for the summer, as you say cheaper than campsites, I'll save those for the winter when I need hook-up 😊
Well done Ginster, you'll be fine full timing on your own. As a fellow full timer the best advice I would give you is, try to find somewhere to park up permanently for the winter months rather than site hopping.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 5, 2010
Wadhurst, East Sussex
Funster No
MH
IH Van Conversion
Exp
17 years
One of my favourites,which took me a long long while to fathom,was said by Del Boy in OF&H to Rodney when the poor boy had had a fright: Cor blimey Rodders I bet that made your April’s quiver!

April in Paris = Arris = Aristotle = Bottle = Bottle and glass = arse !!!!!!!!!!

With apologies to any true cockneys if I’m wrong!!!!:LOL:;)
Sounds more like April fools.... b.lls to me😁

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
😊 No, wish I had though 🤣🤣
you don't really because you would only end up filling it with treasures stuff. :wink: what a wonderful adventure you are about to have waking up where you want to when you want to WOW :clap:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back