Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
There are some from RVOC going smudger, personally i find that it has gone ott on price for a weekend show

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Family Guy

Free Member
Nov 20, 2007
runcorn
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
since 2001
goin

thinking of going but waiting to check on weather first :thumb:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
brilliant event but sadly way too expensive fo rthe haganaps, been once and loved it... but its a massive chunk out of our holiday budget.

OP
OP
smudger
Feb 3, 2008
ireland
Funster No
MH
class a r.v.
Exp
10yrs
brilliant event but sadly way too expensive fo rthe haganaps, been once and loved it... but its a massive chunk out of our holiday budget.

hi paul....yes i agree. its way over the top, and yr paying for something yoo dont want, but where else is there to go at short notice...any ideas before i part with my bucks:Smile:

Gran & Rog

Free Member
Apr 17, 2011
Lofthouse, Wakefield
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Eight years
we usually go, been going for years & years but not this one, Roger will be going on Friday to pick a new truck up but coming straight back.

I used to love this one years ago but it does not seem the same now, possibly because of my medical problem:cry:

I am sure that anyone who goes will thoroughly enjoy themselves, I hope so anyway:thumb:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
hi paul....yes i agree. its way over the top, and yr paying for something yoo dont want, but where else is there to go at short notice...any ideas before i part with my bucks:Smile:

I would go to the americana Smudger, part with your bucks, enjoy yourself and listen to the music whilst looking at some of the most amazingly restored and cared for american cars/bikes/trucks.
I too would go, but again, it always falls so close to our annual holiday and choices have to be made. Nikki and I loved it, Nikki is in to her rockerbily anyhow, I love american pick up trucks, the kids really just loved it, but sadly to expensive, however: quality costs.:thumb:

enjoy :Cool:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back