Cornwall and or Devon. (2 Viewers)

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
So many dog owners think the countryside is an open toilet. Partly why so many beaches are dog free in summer
Well we live in the countryside and have dogs but certainly don’t treat it as an open toilet? Are dogs banned at Carradale?🤔 as we have been there and had our dogs with us it’s a lovely spot.😊

Ejaydee

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2018
Penzance in (usually) sunny Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Roller Team T 590
Exp
Since retiring
Most if not all beaches in Cornwall are open for dogs outside of core hours i.e. 10:00 to 18:00hrs on many beaches. Check the Cornwall Council website, which although not the clearest in some parts, does give the necessary information.

Please, please, please, if you bring your dog to Cornwall, pick up after it and dispose of in the provided bins. We have enough of our own inconsidereate owners which do not clear up after their dogs, so we do not want additional piles of poo for non dog owning residents to complain about. Before you ask, yes I am a dog owner, and yes I clear up behind it!

<Broken link removed>

May 2, 2014
Washington
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 584DL
Exp
17 years + 35 tugging
so we do not want additional piles of poo for non dog owning residents to complain about.
I hope ALL residents complain about piles of dog poo and not just non-dog owners.
(I'm sure you didn't mean it to sound that way)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Ejaydee

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2018
Penzance in (usually) sunny Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Roller Team T 590
Exp
Since retiring
I hope ALL residents complain about piles of dog poo and not just non-dog owners.
(I'm sure you didn't mean it to sound that way)

No I didn't, but it is non dog owning residents that perhaps naturally complain the most.

As it is, I am fed up clearing up behind other people's dogs, when I take mine for a walk. Regretably, some people do not give a 'flying fig' and let their dogs mess anywhere, whilst conveniently not looking towards where their dog is doing its business.

Some bloke got a bit arsey with me a couple of weeks ago when I pointed out (politely) that his mut had deposited a pile on the beach behind him. In a few weeks time it will be designated as a family amenity beach for the summer season, he would probably be the first to complain if the Council closed it to dogs all year round (as some already are here).

🐶🐶🐶

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back