Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
started in 2001
what do funsters think of this panel

Link Removed
cheers

Well, at least they have a UK address, so thats a plus, if anything were to go wrong, and the spec. does look good, can't see any disadvantage.

We have two 55watt panels feeding to 210amps of battery bank, and it seems well balanced, I think I would be tempted, especially with the price.:whatthe:

OP
OP
F

freelanderuk

Free Member
Sep 24, 2009
Saltfleet/Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
i have bought of these people before and they have a uk phone number , i was just wondering if it was /is a good panel

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 26, 2010
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B654
Exp
Since 2009
Fitting

Hi,
Is there much involved in the fitting/installation of Solar Panels? Is it within the capabilities of a reasonable DIY'er?
John

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
F

freelanderuk

Free Member
Sep 24, 2009
Saltfleet/Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
it was straight forward for me as i was just replacing and the hole for the cable had been drilled already , if i was to start afresh i would have a cardboard template of the panel and position this on the roof, plan where the cables would run and mark with a bit of masking tape and measure 2/3 times for the drilling of the hole so that it came inside one of the lockers or the wardrobe, when happy roughen where you will be sticking the brackets for the panel ( i had my brackets already fitted to the panel) use a bonding adhesive such as sikaflex 512 and stick it down , same for the trunking for the cable if needed and the waterproof cable junction box for where the cable goes threw the roof , position regulator connect battery wires first the solar panel wires, hope this helps

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back