Jul 4, 2011
Kent
Funster No
MH
Not yet!
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi there,

My family and I are avid campers and travellers, but as of yet don't own a campervan or motorhome. This is something we want to change in the next few months. While we love being outdoors and seeing new places, in the UK and on the mainland, we're fed up of the hours - many hours! - we devote to simply setting up and tearing down our camp. We also love day trips to the coast or woodlands, letting the kids and the dog run wild, whatever the weather. But we'd love to top those days off with a bowl of soup and a cup of coffee in a camper while the kids do some colouring or disappear into the oblivion of Facebook rather than racing back home.

We're having a little trouble finding what we're after and on budget, so I'm going to post over on the Beginner forum with a few questions (unless there's a better forum for buying advice?)

Hopefully we'll see you out there one day soon and offer you a bowl of soup!

All the best,

W

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi and welcome to the forum. You will find the answers you are looking for here somewhere. There is a good search facility, but it may only be accessible once you have paid a subscription.

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Hi & welcome to MotorhomeFun ::bigsmile:
Average of about 15 minutes to dismantle when leaving site, but only a little longer to set up, but a lot faster than tents or caravans :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
P

Powdermill

Free Member
Jul 4, 2011
Kent
Funster No
MH
Not yet!
Exp
I'm a newbie
Thanks! 15 minutes setup? My heart's pounding!

I've just posted a few (well actually many) questions over in the Beginner Forum.

Thanks for any suggestions,

W

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Pwdermill, welcome to the fun:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
Thanks! 15 minutes setup? My heart's pounding!

I've just posted a few (well actually many) questions over in the Beginner Forum.

Thanks for any suggestions,

W

How do you manage to take 15mins. It doesn't take that long to put the handbrake on and boil a kettle :Smile:

It might take 5 minutes to connect up EHU if available.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back