Motorhome Related Drone footage (1 Viewer)

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
Having just bought a Drone and finally worked out how it works, I thought there might be some interest in something similar to the photo of the day thread where you can upload your motorhome drone footage so it might be where you stayed, where you went out for the day, etc but motorhome related or we ll end up with shed loads of stuff

So i contacted Jim who has set up this for us. I personally dont have any footage yet but will be using this after 12th April for others to see and make decisions as to whether they want to go to an area and for austerity

Here is Jims reply with the link as to where to go

You can place drone footage in this forum section https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/forums/drone-footage.347/

Any videos posted in threads in that forum will automatically be collated into this album. Broken Link Removed

Jul 9, 2017
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi do you have to upload the footage to YouTube or the likes first as i tried to post some and does not work when you drag into video.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
suavecarve

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Stick it in the drone forum for posterity.

Click the first link in the first post of this thread https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/forums/drone-footage.347/
which i managed to bring over to help, then create a post within there.
Entitle it "Whitburn early morning" and put your utub link into the first message

(I think)
Added a couple of vids.. basic raw unedited footage but lots of faces :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back