Jun 28, 2011
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
Swift bolero
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi All
The wife and I are looking to buy a motorhome in the near future. We both like the look of the Bolero 680fb. As we are both novices we would appreciate any feedback about the Bolero, for's and agains should there are any. We may stretch to a new one or if not a fairly new one.

Richard

Tez

Free Member
Aug 28, 2011
Northampton
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Bolero 680FB

Hi,we bought a Bolero last year and have enjoyed it for two summers now and are glad that we went for this model,having decided on the Bolero we went to a motorhome dealer and after deciding on buying a used model he quoted us for a three year old model with 30000K on the clock that he may be able to find for £39000.We then looked around and found an 18 month Bolero for £37950 with 3000K on the clock and after some negotiating got it down to £37000k with 3 years guarantee which we went for.
You will find fault with anything you buy and on our first site we were approached by a Gentleman who said he had a Bolero and had nothing but problems with it and traded it in asap for another van.
All I can say we have had two summers in ours and have been out to Spain for the winter last year and are of again pulling a trailer with a car on it to Spain again on the 18th Sept,we have not used our guarantee at all and would not hesitate to buy the van again.
There is good and bad in every model you may look at but all I can say is go for a used model that you feel is right for you and if you like it buy it and enjoy it.Happy Motorhoming! Tez.:thumb:

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
We have a 2007 680FB which we bought privately one year ago with 6000 miles on the clock. We've done over 4500 miles in that time and are well pleased with the layout and performance. If I had one criticism, the 6kg gas bottles are a tad on the small side especially during winter use. This is our first motorhome and we have enjoyed every minute thus far. Consequently, we are now hooked and are toying with the idea of buying an A class as our next venture. :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
Hi All
The wife and I are looking to buy a motorhome in the near future. We both like the look of the Bolero 680fb. As we are both novices we would appreciate any feedback about the Bolero, for's and agains should there are any. We may stretch to a new one or if not a fairly new one.

Richard

Hi Richard

Hve sent you a PM

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back