***Bring and Buy---space still available.***** (1 Viewer)

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Have had a few people have to pull out at the last minute due to a variety of reason's, so now confident that if you feel like turning up we can make some room...
So please feel free to come along, lots of great stuff on offer.

including a George Forman grill and a ships bell.

Im off to have a sleep and then get to the camping field to set things up and await the arrival of the masses.

So if you wish to come, simply click on my name and send me a PM under contact info.

See you tomorrow for the start of a great Weekend

lastly can I remind you that you should use the rally field enterance which is before you get to the pub from the Nantwhich direction, especially if you have an RV.

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Would have loved to be there but due to wife's op cant make ,hope all who attend have a great time.!!!

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Have had a few people have to pull out at the last minute due to a variety of reason's, so now confident that if you feel like turning up we can make some room...
So please feel free to come along, lots of great stuff on offer.

including a George Forman grill and a ships bell.

Im off to have a sleep and then get to the camping field to set things up and await the arrival of the masses.

So if you wish to come, simply click on my name and send me a PM under contact info.

See you tomorrow for the start of a great Weekend

lastly can I remind you that you should use the rally field enterance which is before you get to the pub from the Nantwhich direction, especially if you have an RV.
Hang on, I thought the bring and buy was Last weedend???

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back